Don't want to unfurl indian flag in ur school: Congress proposes to pay if u change ur mind

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Fine prints of that minority budget is coming to the fore.. Patriotism-hafta:hysterical: By the way minority institution sensinwhat the budget allocation means have started giving it the cold shoulder. Nope even hafta won't change their stand viz a vz flag and anthem.. enjoy the UPA drama http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/55585/dont-pay-us-to-be-patriotic-muslims-to-upa.html

so that means so far these Islamists, are not hoisting National flag even on independence day....I know the reason why, have seen some madrassas in Azamgarh.. What a shame for we Indans that we have to resort to paying money to "ROP"ers for hoisting flag and anthem....minority appeasement of P-secs touches a new low. Btw....no p-sec ICFer wants to give attention to this news:icflove:

I have an idea If someone doesn't want to unfurl the Indian tricolor- shoot them on the spot It will be a good thing for Muslims anyway because they can get to Allah and paradise a little faster Why does India have to be so tolerant of stupid mother****ers who will not even respect the national flag?

Guest dada_rocks

Trust me VHP method of asking uncomfortable question works like a charm.. this not asking uncomfortable questions which my teacher once suggested when I asked seeing whole c section (urdu students) giving miss the independent/republic day celebration year after year in my school days.. I won't have asked that question if not had a verbal war with these folks involving india/pak match , needless to say which side theye were on...... A lot of water have flown under the bridge since then; VHP is in action there; RSS was always there but they again don't delve into these fields and remain more worried about other idelogical things of rashtra nirman.. Now they openly ask those not-so-happy questios and due to fear or whatever viz aviz what lies in store most probably guardians of those kids do not give the blanket remain absent order anymore on those days... ( Yes I refuse to believe those kids did that collective absence thing on their own ) .... Anyway bottomline is now C section does not remain absent on those days .......... Surprise surprise earlier a muslim wud never have dreamed himself getting elected from there but our sitting MLA is a muslim in a place where their population is at most 7-8% and hindutva organziations has quite a strong presence.... Moral of the story u show u belong u will be treated like one.. U show u feel suffocated and become uncomfortable seeing indian flag indian anthem u will be treated like an alien.... As I have mentioned despite two person getting killed during Durga-visarjan this year people understood it to be the handiwork of some stray idiots and took it very calmly and everybody from vhp to rss to BJP were on the street asking people not to succumb to emotions and keep peace... I was part of that crowd so can vouch for that ........... Hope this change comes some day even in muslim dominated areas......That would be the real change: dar ke badale to kya badale khud se badlo to jaane ..