Terrorism, Al-Qaida - recommended viewing

maggot_brain

Pinkos/communazis have this fascination for pretzel conspiracies.. Let them have their moments ..
Again, champ, stop running away like a cowardly fanatic. Did you or did you not watch the program ? straight answer, yes/no please. If you havn't watched the program, you should STFU, for we are discussing the program here, not your spoon-fed drivel. If you have watched the program, kindly tell us what exactly is wrong with it and where you differ from it.

Again, champ, stop running away like a cowardly fanatic. Did you or did you not watch the program ? straight answer, yes/no please. If you havn't watched the program, you should STFU, for we are discussing the program here, not your spoon-fed drivel. If you have watched the program, kindly tell us what exactly is wrong with it and where you differ from it.
Forget it CC check this out, post 59 onwards: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=87040&page=2

Pinkos/communazis have this fascination for pretzel conspiracies.. Let them have their moments ..
I agree with you. As I said before, it's not like their conspiracies will actually change the truth, they can fools themselves though, that perhaps is the reason why it's done. Only to fool themselves.

As I said before, it's not like their conspiracies will actually change the truth, they can fools themselves though, that perhaps is the reason why it's done. Only to fool themselves.
Yup. Which is why the neo-con house is collapsing like a pack of cards. Poor lying losers. And the fact that you ran away from the question i posed to you shows how weak and dishonest your standpoint is.

Guest dada_rocks
I agree with you. As I said before, it's not like their conspiracies will actually change the truth, they can fools themselves though, that perhaps is the reason why it's done. Only to fool themselves.
Their pathetic life gets some fictional kick at least..:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Why still dodging the question- have you seen the program or not ? Yes/No please ? A fairly simple question for a 'maha-gyaani' like you. :haha: PS: As for pathetic life- a married man with a kid spending countless hours in a messageboard is calling others' lives as pathetic ? LOL!
Dude I have asked u in past stick to me no wife and kids lest u want ur mom dad to be brought in here..I am capable of that..

Dude I have asked u in past stick to me no wife and kids lest u want ur mom dad to be brought in here..I am capable of that..
What you ahve asked me in the past is irrelevant- the forum rules say no INSULT to family and i have not insulted your family. Now, stop running away like a typical hinduvta coward and answer my question- have you seen the documentary 'Power of Nightmares' or not ? Yes/No please.

Kahe la uncle aunty ko lapetwana chahte ho bhaiya jao shanti se so jao bahut bakwaas kar liye
Lekin tu to dum dabaake bhaag gaya.. ek chooti si prashn ka jawaab nahi hai tere paas ? Program dekha hai ki nahi ? Haa ya naa me uttar do- bhaago mat kayaroon ki tarah.

ek baar iski Maa-behen ek ker hee detey hain....kasam se kehtaa hoon, agar hum log Gaali-galauch pe utaaroo ho gaye toh CC apnaa Naam tak bhool jaayegaa:hysterical:

Yup. Which is why the neo-con house is collapsing like a pack of cards. Poor lying losers. And the fact that you ran away from the question i posed to you shows how weak and dishonest your standpoint is.
The fact that you think whether a yes or no will make a difference about anything shows what a clear idiotic fool you must be. How does the program even change the real truth? I answered your question but you choose to ignore it so there is nothing I can do if you have a mental issue. Now stop acting like a pitiful know it all and accept that no matter how much you kick and scream against a fact, it will never alter. Heck whether you accept it or not, it still won't change anyway, it will just expose your case of stupidity even more. You may still continue to argue something you will never win against me, but you are only fooling yourself and the very few who are just as stupid as you to get fooled by you.

The fact that you think whether a yes or no will make a difference about anything shows what a clear idiotic fool you must be.
Err no, it shows your idiocy and blindness more than anything else, really. We are discussing a particular show here- love it or hate it, if you wish to have a honest and open discussion about it, you MUST view the program. Or just stay out of discussing something you have not viewed. Not that hard thing to grasp, really.
How does the program even change the real truth?
Whether it does or does not change the 'real truth', it is for a person to deciede AFTER viewing the program, not parroting some ulterior agenda like a mindless fool.
I answered your question but you choose to ignore it so there is nothing I can do if you have a mental issue
Nope you did not answer my question. I asked you a clear question from which you ran away. And incase you forgot, the question is simple : If you train and arm the 'islamic nutters', do you or do you not bear culpability for their actions as well ? I even gave you an analogy, that is abetting murder- you can easily be an accessory to murder if you give the murderer the weapon of murder. It doesnt make you the same kind of murdering fanatic, but it certainly makes you culpable in a court of law.
Now stop acting like a pitiful know it all and accept that no matter how much you kick and scream against a fact, it will never alter.
What you call fact, i call fiction. What is fact and what is not in this issue is solely governed by what you are able to discern from the media and which sources you consider trustworthy and which sources you do not.
You may still continue to argue something you will never win against me, but you are only fooling yourself and the very few who are just as stupid as you to get fooled by you.
namecalling won't get you anywhere with me, chum. If you think you can push my buttons by calling me names- think again. And instead of tooting your own horn about how i can 'never win against you', if you are so confident, why not engage me instead of averting the issue ? Says a lot about you,really.

lol! You just don't get it, no matter how much you scream and get pissed off in front of your computer at me, it won't change anything. You can believe I am wrong in the same way I can believe a fact is wrong, but in the end it truly never changes and you fool only yourself. I already talked about the issue posed by your question, I've said all that is needed in previous posts, but you still choose not to listan. If your condition is such that you are unable to understand and you wish to keep arguing pointlessly for no reason with me, go ahead. In the end lets see how far it gets you.

Guest dada_rocks
ek baar iski Maa-behen ek ker hee detey hain....kasam se kehtaa hoon' date=' agar hum log Gaali-galauch pe utaaroo ho gaye toh CC apnaa Naam tak bhool jaayegaa:hysterical:[/quote'] Mods have dealt with this pest.. .

. I already talked about the issue posed by your question, I've said all that is needed in previous posts, but you still choose not to listan.
Thats a categoric lie because when i asked you the question of culpability, you simply ran away.