Terrorism, Al-Qaida - recommended viewing

maggot_brain

Typical Islamic extremist brainwashing. ~US - NOT good guys.~ <---LOL!
Listen, newbie, i suggest you STFU and read some before passing ad-hoc comments. I am on record here for criticizing islam very much and having even served a ban for that count.
No matter how much you believe you are actually making valid points, it will never make it so.
Likewise back to you, chump.
I'm not running away, I've said everything I have to long before, you choose to ignore it and interpret it in your own idiotic way.
yes, you have said- but backed it up with zilch and refused to enter a debate about it. That is called running away- typical of conservative fundamentalists who run on religion, nationalism and zero common sense.
India could've sided with the US during the Cold War but they decided to be neutral and then eventually made ties with the USSR, which collapsed. Now we know that it was a wrong decision as becoming an ally of the US would have altered how things eventually turned out to be in India's interest.
As i have already demonstrated ( and i suggest you do not get into a history argument with me- several other posters here can attest to the folly in that), America picked Pakistan RIGHT OFF THE BAT. Not a question of India making the wrong choice but India picking the 'other superpower' after one (USA) had already made its decision clear.
The US has supported Pakistan WITHOUT giving them the edge over India.
Patently false. US arms exchanges up to mid 1980s gave PAF and Pakistan Army a qualitative edge over India in terms of hardware- the F16s had no Indian equal on the air for YEARS- neither did the Sherman tanks given to them decades earlier.
Now when a man emerges, a man who is willing to risk so much, darken his name by people like yourself, thrust a massive amount of money and lives into a war, all for the sake of trying to stop the very thing I described.
Nope- he did it all for Iraqi oil. If Bush's objective was anti-terrorism, he has gotto be the biggest retard on the planet then or a total liar. Otherwise, it makes no sense to quit action in Afghanistan, ask the rest of the world (including us Canucks) to take care of the mess there and f*ck off to Iraq and start a war on a bunch of PROVEN LIES. If your goal is irradication of terrorism, why would you half-a$$ it in the country with the biggest terrorism problem (Afghanistan) and then pick a fight with another nation with ZERO links to terrorism ? Sorry, but such conservative propaganda has been debunked even in the US media, mate.
You and CC are the ones that missed the point completely. If the NeoCons are being blamed for making the threat be known to the wider world, so be it.
Err no, the point is, neo-cons played critical role in giving this threat a critical 'performance enhancement' and thus are culpable just as equally as being an accessory to murder. That is the FACT YOU are missing.
They've only tried to expose the evil, imagine what you people will do if they tried to really launch a full counter offensive against it, like another Crusade.
Its funny coz in the time period of the crusades, Christianity was far closer to the intolerant Al-Qaeda mentality than Islam was - there is extensive documentation to categorically prove this.

Another one with a foolish view. I guess this is what must come hand in hand with every action good takes. The US is damned if they do and damned if they don't. The curse of being the one nation that has the capability and the intention to stand up to Islamic Terrorism, the greatest evil plaguing the world today.
Care to show the link between Saddam's regime and Islamic Terrorism? Some of us have the IQ to understand what terrorism is and what it is not. If every dictatorship is terrorism, then the entire ME needs to be bombed. And I am sure you would like that too.

Listen, newbie, i suggest you STFU and read some before passing ad-hoc comments. I am on record here for criticizing islam very much and having even served a ban for that count. Likewise back to you, chump. yes, you have said- but backed it up with zilch and refused to enter a debate about it. That is called running away- typical of conservative fundamentalists who run on religion, nationalism and zero common sense. As i have already demonstrated ( and i suggest you do not get into a history argument with me- several other posters here can attest to the folly in that), America picked Pakistan RIGHT OFF THE BAT. Not a question of India making the wrong choice but India picking the 'other superpower' after one (USA) had already made its decision clear. Patently false. US arms exchanges up to mid 1980s gave PAF and Pakistan Army a qualitative edge over India in terms of hardware- the F16s had no Indian equal on the air for YEARS- neither did the Sherman tanks given to them decades earlier. Nope- he did it all for Iraqi oil. If Bush's objective was anti-terrorism, he has gotto be the biggest retard on the planet then or a total liar. Otherwise, it makes no sense to quit action in Afghanistan, ask the rest of the world (including us Canucks) to take care of the mess there and f*ck off to Iraq and start a war on a bunch of PROVEN LIES. If your goal is irradication of terrorism, why would you half-a$$ it in the country with the biggest terrorism problem (Afghanistan) and then pick a fight with another nation with ZERO links to terrorism ? Sorry, but such conservative propaganda has been debunked even in the US media, mate. Err no, the point is, neo-cons played critical role in giving this threat a critical 'performance enhancement' and thus are culpable just as equally as being an accessory to murder. That is the FACT YOU are missing. Its funny coz in the time period of the crusades, Christianity was far closer to the intolerant Al-Qaeda mentality than Islam was - there is extensive documentation to categorically prove this.
LOL! Back to scream and cry again? Your foolish crap and countless attempts to make a blow are pitiful. I've heard all this and more from your retarded kind and I really don't care about how much you try to go against something despite it being the truth, you will not win. This probably worked with other people as they gave up in the face of your stupidity and evil, this is sheer amusement for me. Lets see how far it takes you this round, I'm pretty sure it won't be any further than you previous retarded attempts.
If every dictatorship is terrorism, then the entire ME needs to be bombed. And I am sure you would like that too.
Like? I'd love it! Just with the one exception of Israel, I'd never support any kind of attack against such a great and truly good nation.