Now, Oz-speak about Brahmin dominance!

Guest Hiten.

So everyone in Australia is a convict or descended from one? The justice system in place around the time of deportation to Australia was particularly harsh.
:hysterical::hysterical: no, first all convicts went to USA before they claimed independance in 1776....australia in 1788 became new place to send them to NSW....some states ie WA, SA never received convicts... free settlers moved also to australia as an english induced famine in Ireland prompted many people to immigrate to other countries... or as a friend of mine says, "convicts got a free trip out to australia, now many people have to buy an airfare to get here"
:hysterical::hysterical: no, first all convicts went to USA before they claimed independance in 1776....australia in 1788 became new place to send them to NSW....some states ie WA, SA never received convicts... free settlers moved also to australia as an english induced famine in Ireland prompted many people to immigrate to other countries... or as a friend of mine says, "convicts got a free trip out to australia, now many people have to buy an airfare to get here"
My first question was a rhetorical one you nitwit! Obviously all Australians aren't convicts or descended from them.
most depraved countries? i guess nazi germany ranks third on your list after 1. Aus and 2. USA :hysterical:...China under Mao is probably 25 on your list
Overall, Yes, Germany lies far below the Aussies- they had 7 yrs of ethnic extermination and master-race notion, not 70+ years like Aussies. As for Maoist China- most of the deaths in China were due to gross incompetence and mismanagement that led to famines and starvations en masse. Not 'shoot an aborginal on sight' or have 'white master race' sillyness happening. Completely below Australia and US on the scale of depravity.
so race is a new concept to India, i guess caste must be too, you better explain this to all the dalits out there
Why should caste be a new concept too ? caste is NOT based on race, champ. It never was. As i said, history and Indic philosophy is categorically conclusive in the lack of even the CONCEPT of 'different race' like Europe had for millenias. Caste came out of family business practices, not race. Infact, there is no mention whatsoever about 'aryans' being a race in the entire Indian history- Aryan, which is an European-derived word from 'Arya', means 'noble'. That is all. Noble as in by birth (nobility/royalty) or noble through action. It is only the racist europeans of the 1700s-1800s (which was by far, the most racist society on human history) that derived such silly conclusions out of their limited grasp of Sanskrit and Indian history & culture.
.....i have never seen you say anything good about australia, its people etc....a bit jealous perhaps?
Jealous of what ? Mate, i am a Canadian citizen. We are bigger, richer, have more resources and far more tolerant and CIVILIZED history than you chums. Jealousy ? Nope- Pity is more like it. As for saying something good about Australia- maybe when you champs prove yourself over atleast a lifetime of being capable of humane ( your history of humane treatment to all is younger than my university-going kid brother), maybe i will consider then. For as far as i am concerned, in the scale of civilization and humanity, Australia's contribution is so far pitiful.
My first question was a rhetorical one you nitwit! Obviously all Australians aren't convicts or descended from them.
oh the ironing of it all i was just pre-empting cc1666 before the convicts line came out....this policy of preemption obviously worked well for Bush 2 didnt it
Overall, Yes, Germany lies far below the Aussies- they had 7 yrs of ethnic extermination and master-race notion, not 70+ years like Aussies. As for Maoist China- most of the deaths in China were due to gross incompetence and mismanagement that led to famines and starvations en masse. Not 'shoot an aborginal on sight' or have 'white master race' sillyness happening. Completely below Australia and US on the scale of depravity. Why should caste be a new concept too ? caste is NOT based on race, champ. It never was. As i said, history and Indic philosophy is categorically conclusive in the lack of even the CONCEPT of 'different race' like Europe had for millenias. Caste came out of family business practices, not race. Infact, there is no mention whatsoever about 'aryans' being a race in the entire Indian history- Aryan, which is an European-derived word from 'Arya', means 'noble'. That is all. Noble as in by birth (nobility/royalty) or noble through action. It is only the racist europeans of the 1700s-1800s (which was by far, the most racist society on human history) that derived such silly conclusions out of their limited grasp of Sanskrit and Indian history & culture. Jealous of what ? Mate, i am a Canadian citizen. We are bigger, richer, have more resources and far more tolerant and CIVILIZED history than you chums. Jealousy ? Nope- Pity is more like it. As for saying something good about Australia- maybe when you champs prove yourself over atleast a lifetime of being capable of humane ( your history of humane treatment to all is younger than my university-going kid brother), maybe i will consider then. For as far as i am concerned, in the scale of civilization and humanity, Australia's contribution is so far pitiful.
picards.gif
So everyone in Australia is a convict or descended from one? The justice system in place around the time of deportation to Australia was particularly harsh.
Actually what part of just a jab you don't get? But they did send convicts there :hysterical::hysterical:

Re: the comments about Aussies being racist because of lack of Aboriginal cricketers - I don't quite agree with this reasoning. Aboriginals as a whole are quite involved in Aussie sport, particularly AFL where they are very respected. I can't say for sure but perhaps the lack of cricket playing in Aboriginal communities could have something to do with why they are not represented in the national side. Either that or they are not currently playing at an elite enough level to knock the other players out of the side. I don't think it's due to racism though. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure.

Re: the comments about Aussies being racist because of lack of Aboriginal cricketers - I don't quite agree with this reasoning. Aboriginals as a whole are quite involved in Aussie sport' date=' particularly AFL where they are very respected. I can't say for sure but perhaps the lack of cricket playing in Aboriginal communities could have something to do with why they are not represented in the national side. Either that or they are not currently playing at an elite enough level to knock the other players out of the side. I don't think it's due to racism though. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure.[/quote'] Australia is a country where we all have equal opportunities, Things were different 3 decades ago & I dont understand what Aboriginals and Dailits have to do with happened between Bhajji and Synonds. Bhajji is a hot headed idiot most of the times and Symonds is very happy to give crap to anybody but cant stand someone else saying a word to him. In my opinion both are idiots Cant we all just move on :pray:
I dont understand what Aboriginals and Dailits have to do with happened between Bhajji and Synonds.
Nor do I. I was just replying to something somebody else mentioned previously which I thought was incorrect. ETA - I think someone was making the point that lack of Aboriginal cricketers = Australians are inherently racist, or something. That was the point. And yes, I agree - Symonds is an idiot.