Jaffer has to make way for SEHWAG

Guest Hiten.

Hi Dan. Yeah, agree with the above. I'd actually keep Dravid at opening and give Viru Yuvi's slot. He'll do far better down the order. As Dravid showed today, he is getting used to this role. Wonder if Streesanth is fit. If his shoulder has healed, I'd fly him down and give him the practice match. He could be useful at Perth.

Guest HariSampath

We must not allow the umpires/cheats and the test loss to affect our team selection, and we MUST make the necessary changes. NO WAY Jaffer and Yuvraj can hide behind the national outrage over umpiring...Jaffer is a clown and Yuvi has now been enough chances and failed. Both MUST be dropped, and Sehwag and Irfan selected instead

TBH i like jaffer, but his problem is that he cant deal with the short deliverys in Bouncy conditions. He gets away with it on less bouncy tracks as he is tall. So its a horses for courses situation. He will def struggle in perth and adelaide. Sehwag is also not good with the short deliverys, but he can get away with it as he attacks. So i agree Sehwag in, but Yuvi also stays in

Jaffer's century against Pakistan came on a flat track where front foot stroke making was an easy job. That should not have been the basis to give him the opener's slot in Australia. We also lost our best batsman Dravid to the other opening slot. This is just crazy.