Ponting Taken To Cleaners By Sunny...

SachDan

Sunny Gavaskar had a go at Ponting big time regarding Ganguly's dismissal. 1.Why should Benson believe the words of a player who didn't walk when he was clearly caught? 2.He appealed vociferously for Dhoni's catch being taken off Symmonds when he actually touched the ball on to the ground while completing the catch.

go gavaskar go india needs ppl like him shartri needs to start ting off too :mad:
What's the point? I just don't see how it helps. Something needs to be done by people-in-charge. Commentators' words are just for fans to lap up. I just hate that we're coming across as "losers."
What's the point? I just don't see how it helps. Something needs to be done by people-in-charge. Commentators' words are just for fans to lap up. I just hate that we're coming across as "losers."
commentators words mean more then fans... if ppl like sunny/shastri/ tony greg start ICC WIILL HAVE do something
As far as I am concerned' date=' Steve B@stard is officiating his last match involving India if not the last of his career.[/quote'] To me that is significant, but not as significant as the possibility of a loss due to abominable umpiring. Will the Aussies forfeit a win (if they win) if the ICC determines that the umpires were biased? I hope we pull it out, and all this is moot in the end.
Looking forward to the post match show. Heated debates for sure at Star Cricket and be assured that Ravi's and Sunny's words will for sure have an effect on BCCI
Indian players will suck up and call it rub of the green:giggle: I respect Ganguly for the way he stood :two_thumbs_up: Dada the great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes Bengalis like me proud :hysterical::haha: ain't that right CC?
Sunny Gavaskar had a go at Ponting big time regarding Ganguly's dismissal. 1.Why should Benson believe the words of a player who didn't walk when he was clearly caught? 2.He appealed vociferously for Dhoni's catch being taken off Symmonds when he actually touched the ball on to the ground while completing the catch.
Sunil gavaskar has given hard times to these damn Aussies even in the past... Great going Little Master. :hatsoff: