India's Defeat is of Their Own Making

Dhondy

Doc, dont let the comments of these wannabe- half-educated half-sensible idiots get to you. Your post was poorly timed but raised some very good points. You are SPOT ON in saying Indian fans are the worst when it comes to taking defeat- not ONCE have i seen Indian fans say 'we lost coz we played badly/we lost coz our team sucks' and not bring in 'umpiring bias blahblahblah' nonsense- regardless of WHICH team we win/lose against. And as you have quite summarily concluded- India deserves what it got. Lack of preparation from the board, lack of insight in preserving our ONLY pace bowler capable of troubling the Aussies (Sreesanth), championing of a mediocre spinner just coz he is a chest-thumper and has the wood over ONE batsman all deserve to be met by losses against the top team. And it has.

Doc, dont let the comments of these wannabe- half-educated half-sensible idiots get to you. Your post was poorly timed but raised some very good points. You are SPOT ON in saying Indian fans are the worst when it comes to taking defeat- not ONCE have i seen Indian fans say 'we lost coz we played badly/we lost coz our team sucks' and not bring in 'umpiring bias blahblahblah' nonsense- regardless of WHICH team we win/lose against. And as you have quite summarily concluded- India deserves what it got. Lack of preparation from the board, lack of insight in preserving our ONLY pace bowler capable of troubling the Aussies (Sreesanth), championing of a mediocre spinner just coz he is a chest-thumper and has the wood over ONE batsman all deserve to be met by losses against the top team. And it has.
And despite all that we would have won at Sydney had the umpiring been fair. Shows how good we are, doesn't it?
And despite all that we would have won at Sydney had the umpiring been fair. Shows how good we are, doesn't it?
I dont think we'd have won if Sachin was given lbw to Clarke when he was in his 30s...But yes, i will agree that India got a few shockers in this test. Besides, my comments were a reflection on the whole tour so far.

Let the apologist self loathing live on. After all we are all "wannabe- half-educated half-sensible idiots", while the "already been - full educated - full sensible geniuses" miss the simple point as even with half of the team as passengers we should've won this game given 10% neutral umpiring. Exactly what does that mean? I'm out of this thread, specially after CC has started his barrage of self declaration of how knowledgable he is. Don't forget to mention how the inventors of hawk eye know less about their own machine than you.

Doc' date=' dont let the comments of these wannabe- half-educated half-sensible idiots get to you. Your post was poorly timed but raised some very good points. You are SPOT ON in saying Indian fans are the worst when it comes to taking defeat- not ONCE have i seen Indian fans say 'we lost coz we played badly/we lost coz our team sucks' and not bring in 'umpiring bias blahblahblah' nonsense- regardless of WHICH team we win/lose against.[/quote'] well, i guess u must be busy having sex with fuknor when the crazy passionate indian cricket fans were burning effigies of under-performing cricketers... only that could explain ur complete ignorance...
And as you have quite summarily concluded- India deserves what it got. Lack of preparation from the board' date=' lack of insight in preserving our ONLY pace bowler capable of troubling the Aussies (Sreesanth), championing of a mediocre spinner just coz he is a chest-thumper and has the wood over ONE batsman all deserve to be met by losses against the top team. And it has.[/quote'] despite of all those points u mention, it took the aussies 14 men to beat us....and that too just...
I dont think we'd have won if Sachin was given lbw to Clarke when he was in his 30s...But yes' date=' i will agree that India got a few shockers in this test. Besides, my comments were a reflection on the whole tour so far.[/quote'] Of course of course, but we must not consider what could've happened during OZ batting in 2 innings and in the last Ind innings. I'm sure you'll spew more rubbish now :yay::yay:
Of course of course, but we must not consider what could've happened during OZ batting in 2 innings and in the last Ind innings.
My point, champ, is that India too caught a break or two in the match and its silly to not consider that when saying 'india would've won this'.
Must say that we are one of the worst bunch of fans at taking defeat. I don't recall a match where we have introspected and looked inwards to address our own deficiencies to the exclusion of extraneous influences. It's always the umpires, the conditions, or the conniving opposition. We are shamelessly opportunistic and practitioners of double and triple atandards. I can only hope that the blokes who represent us out in the middle don't think like us.
Dhondy is partially right here. Indian fans are certainly one of the worst. Although I dont see why Indian fans should be responsible for the defeat, just as I was flummoxed why Indians fans were blamed after the World Cup debacle. The issue with most of Indian fans is that cricket is too much a part of our life. In some ways we do not have a life outside cricket. Help me understand why else would be spending hours on Internet on a Sunday??? The lust for cricket for Indians is masked by that famous euphemism - passion. Somehow passion makes people look at it positively, dont. The kind of attachment Indians have with cricket, in the current scenario we have tagged Sydney Test with National prestige, is ridiculous. Coming to the Test match I have the following two criticism: 1) How come a solid Indian batting team couldnt play out 2 sessions and 70 odd overs. Sure we have two horrendous decision against us but surely one can expect other 8 players to fire? 2) How come such a well-paid team, its members, and the board is so quite after the incident? If fans are raising hell on message boards surely the cricketers who earn billions, or board who earns billions for doing nothing should come out open and strong about the whole affair?? xxx
well, i guess u must be busy having sex with fuknor when the crazy passionate indian cricket fans were burning effigies of under-performing cricketers...
Well even if i were having sex with Bucknor, it'd be a far less crazy than burning effigies like morons.
My point' date=' champ, is that India too caught a break or two in the match and its silly to not consider that when saying 'india would've won this'.[/quote']:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: A break or two probably equals about 10 breaks in your book. I'm sure with your unlimited knowledge on math you can successfully prove it beyond any doubt. But I'll settle for your usual BS.