India's Defeat is of Their Own Making

Dhondy

You ARE senile AND drunk probably...HOW the fck can 10 batters play out 70 overs if half of them are given out for NO reason ????? U don't get it ???
Easy on abuses there Hari. Now go ahead and show me how half of the Indian players were given out of no reason in 70 overs. Show me where your mouth is. Give me actual names, dismissal and where you found issues with. xxxx
And yes India needed to bat 2 session and play out 70 overs to draw this test. It was crystal clear and we failed to do so. It is NOT all umpires fault, save some for our batsmen too.
yeahh we are saving something for batsman like we did after 1st test.. but arent you saving entirely for batsmen.. ??
Guest HariSampath
Easy on abuses there Hari. Now go ahead and show me how half of the Indian players were given out of no reason in 70 overs. Show me where your mouth is. Give me actual names, dismissal and where you found issues with. xxxx
Allrite man...lets talk cricket....to me, if I am the Indian captain...a rahul Dravid on 38, a Saurav Ganguly on 50 +...are more than 50 % of my batting resources ( plus RP singh gieven LBW when even hawkeye shows ball 4 inches above stumps )..... If you cannot understand this....YES you ARE senile and drunk, and thats NO abuse, just a very logical guess from my side

this threads a funny one, i find myself in agree-ance with original post and for the first time cc1891...didn't think that was possible on the ashes victory with kaspra getting out by billy bowden, we all knew were given the wrong decision....and lost the ashes for 1st time in 18 yrs.....we sucked it up then pasted them 5-0 when they came out next time. India is the most talented team certainly equal to australia, but the selections need to altered a little.

are you some 15 year old kid hunched over a computer somewhere? your level of maturity is very amusing no, not aussies are cheats but some of your first posts...
LOL. And you thought it was prudent to lecture ME on English, eh ? Mate- know your place and position relative to others- kindly do not engage your superiors in issues you are a pauper in. You said this :
i find myself in agree-ance with original post and for the first time cc1891
Nevermind that i overlooked your ****-up with 'agree-ance' (no such word, mate). But your sentence has NO QUALIFIERS- clearly meaning that you agreed with ALL what i said. And now that your pathetic education lies pathetically exposed, you seek to change what you just said, eh ??
anyway, you better get back to ogling britney spears or somewthing, run along kid
Chum- that is your level of persuit, not mine. When you grow up and maybe when your brain can think of a slightly more mature rant than 'oh my gawd..oogle brittney', then you shall be fit enough to even try the game of wordplay with me. Anyways, if you can quote that fat ugly hoe, who is a total redneck, as some object of desire, it speaks a lot about your level of fantasizing and existence than mine.