Symonds ...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=86523 And now please enlighten us how that is actually not racist. Although I'm sure with your fooked up genetic make up, it's not your fault actually. By the way, being able to prepare curry is thousand times more civilized than just eating burned kangaroo flesh. One of the reasons why your fellow cell mates were sent out to the sea.
You have to be kidding??!?! Where do I start.. That "article" is just a forum post? This is not a media report. Hell, I could make up better than that. "Show us your visa".. this is hardly even an insult, let alone racist. You are really desperate now! Curry.. while very nice.. is just an effort to extend the life of 3rd world rotting meat. And I suppose to cover the smell of steaming Indian monkey arse. It is true we eat kangaroo for dinner, but we eat Indian cricket teams for desert! :eyedance:
Under norma circumstances' date=' Aus have EVERY right to complain if something racist was said to one of their players. But the whole world knows they have said much worser things at opposition players in the past. That is why there is a world-wide lack of sympathy for the Aus. If some player had said the same sort of thing against a West Indian, the whole world would have roundly condemned it.[/quote'] I had read a few posts where u have mentioned that based on the video,-Harbhajan looked very apologetic when the umpire Benson was seen talking to him, after Ponting/Symonds/hayden incident. But If he had indeed apologised for calling Symonds"monkey", then Symonds or Ponting or The umpires would have definitely mentioned in the press or during the enquiry the same. If the Umpire had informed the Referee that Harbhajan apologised on the field to them, then he had no case to defend at all.But apparently neither the players nor Umpires had mentioned this. but from what i had observed, i think Harbhajan was shaking his head-indicating he had not said "so". the subsequent Denials of Kumble,SRT and the team officials reconfirm that Harbhajan had said the word. Just wanted to know, ur perspective on this.