Can we please remove Punter/Lee off the ICF banner - Lets get a protest banner up !

fineleg

Lee along with the other two quicks and Phil, and maybe even hussey seem to be the guys in the aussie side with a conscience - all the others are facktards I guess gilly aint that bad too. That leaves us with Hayden, Ponting, Symo, Clark & Hogg - all of whom are involved in the bhajji cae and they are the guys who 'heard' the comment

Can we get Kaif, Chawla, Gambhir and maybe Shikhar Dhawan with the Ranji Trophy in the centre? Final is next week, and IMO that trophy and match mean a great deal. Seeing as Certain Players, Certain Umpires and A Certain Incompetent Governing Board are turning the Border-Gavaskar series into a painful farce, I may focus more of my attention on the Ranji final. FWIW, the Ranji semi I saw earlier was a wonderful contest. Two good, strong teams playing the game in the right spirit, no sledging, no cursing on either side, no really sh*tty umpiring turning the result into a lottery rather than letting the better team win, and no hysterics from some of the players in the field. A greater pleasure to watch than the SCG test at points. I have no doubt that with the likes of Kaif, Manhas and co in the game, the final will be played in a similar manner. Why not celebrate and appreciate that by making that the focus of the banner, rather than another test that will most likely turn into another cringe-fest for one reason or another - if it takes place?

Can we get Kaif, Chawla, Gambhir and maybe Shikhar Dhawan with the Ranji Trophy in the centre? Final is next week, and IMO that trophy and match mean a great deal. Seeing as Certain Players, Certain Umpires and A Certain Incompetent Governing Board are turning the Border-Gavaskar series into a painful farce, I may focus more of my attention on the Ranji final. FWIW, the Ranji semi I saw earlier was a wonderful contest. Two good, strong teams playing the game in the right spirit, no sledging, no cursing on either side, no really sh*tty umpiring turning the result into a lottery rather than letting the better team win, and no hysterics from some of the players in the field. A greater pleasure to watch than the SCG test at points. I have no doubt that with the likes of Kaif, Manhas and co in the game, the final will be played in a similar manner. Why not celebrate and appreciate that by making that the focus of the banner, rather than another test that will most likely turn into another cringe-fest for one reason or another - if it takes place?
Yes Salil. I'll be watching this match from 16th instead of the Perth test.