2nd ODI Durban: SA v Pak

Dhondy

Guest dada_rocks

Re: 2nd ODI Durban: SA v Pak

Asif is not hated for his bowling but for his drug using abilities..
The guy may have taken drugs with/without his knowledge. I think he is the only potential bowler in the team who could make it big. I only looked at his talent not his skin color or race or religion or country for that matter.
You may as well drop this characde iof being India mate.. This sentence only a pakistani is capable of jotting down.

The guy may have taken drugs with/without his knowledge. I think he is the only potential bowler in the team who could make it big. I only looked at his talent not his skin color or race or religion or country for that matter.
You may as well drop this characde iof being India mate.. This sentence only a pakistani is capable of jotting down.
Dada, in plain english I see him only as a human being not by his color or race or religion or where he is from. He may have made a mistake but to take him on for not receiving the chastisement is foolish. I'm not trying to develop any moral traits or trying to be any virtue theorist here but believes strongly that one can support his team by projecting its gains over the years rather than directing verbal abuse on other teams and other team players. But hey you are entitled to have your opinion and you definitely have a right to place this on this forum.

Re: 2nd ODI Durban: SA v Pak There is nothing wrong calling a Druggie a Druggie. It is not like Asif has been well behaved so far, he has been a druggie and that title will stay whatsoever. It is unfortunate he didn't do his time. Is he a good bowler? Yes he is and no one denies that. Similarly no one in sane mind can deny he was charged for doping only to be bought back in at the behest of past players and lack of bench strength. In my opinion he needs a praise and at the same time a thrashing for seeking doping as short cut to success. Anyways that was quite a drubbing by Pakistan handed over to South Africa. Lost by a massive margin in the first game but came back to beat South Africa by a huge margin. A very good come back by Pakistan and sets up the series quite nicely. :wtg:

He is a great bowler ON DRUGS.
He maybe on drugs but still it requires skill to bowl the kind of deliveries that he can bowl...and hopefully he will clear the next drug test and be clean.. a great win for Pakistan in the end which was threatened by a blackout!

lol dada, i smelled he is paki from DAY ONE!!!

these pakistani's are raising their tails after winning ONCE. God' date=' even the teams like ireland would have own this game for the beating they got in 20/20 and odi 1. lol i am so suprised pakistani's players didnt commit sucide![/quote'] well you wouldnt know about winning would you ? as your team lost all the odi matches against South Africa...

Re: 2nd ODI Durban: SA v Pak dude, no yuvi, no gangs and we played crap team. ok forget we lost odi series, wat about 20/20, DIDNT EVEN TAKE SINGLE WICKET. now thats wat i called TRASHING, where you should put ur head under the train. btw remember australian series?? less than 60 allout twice? i dunno y there are pak fans because they should be ashamed of being one. haha 1st odi?? we never got thrashed like that by saf. lol 392!!!! well done pakistan, may long this era continue with these druggies, cheats, pitchdiggers, ball tampers (who are known as LEGENDS :hail::hail: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ). May Gold Bless you son.