If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

I am afraid this poster has completely lost it ... I told you before not to buy cheap counterfeit medications ..
I seriously think DR is having a bad day. I mean he is smart enough(I hope!) to realize no sane person would want anyone killed, Mayawati or Laloo.

Guest dada_rocks

Translation: MY congress party has been exposed so i will jot down some crap.. And yeah if sayign Indira Gandhi 's emergency was unconstitutional cud throw one in Jail boy not many wud remain outside.. jesus I have to deal with semi-literate idiots here don't even have basic grasp of history civis anything other than smileys.. Too bad I have to make do with clowns like these here..:D.. No moron I don't wish death on constituional head of indian states unlike you.> As much as I hate the guts of congressi clowns don;t wish that even on them.. heck even communazis don't get that kind of dreath wish.. You my friend are bonafide clown an illiterate and clueless one on that.. anyway have made my point .. Nothign I have said is anythig other than fact here: Be it congressi past record of murder of constitution or NDA's exemplary record of upholding the constitution..

Guest dada_rocks
I seriously think DR is having a bad day. I mean he is smart enough(I hope!) to realize no sane person would want anyone killed' date=' Mayawati or Laloo.[/quote'] Just look back the posts if u guys have not edited it.. it;s not me saying it's u guys showing glee over her potential elimination.. Same this pontification please.. yes no sane person can do that and that tells a thing or two about u guys' sanity

Translation: MY congress party has been exposed so i will jot down some crap.. And yeah if sayign Indira Gandhi 's emergency was unconstitutional cud throw one in Jail boy not many wud remain outside.. jesus I have to deal with semi-literate idiots here don't even have basic grasp of history civis anything other than smileys..
Actually the one who doesnt have any knowledge of history is YOU. I remember very very clearly that KR has talked against Emergency many a times. I remember very clearly how I keep bringing Emergency, criticize Indira Gandhi and also blame it for the effed up state of Bihar today. How many posts have I made on how Bihar, and its young generation, suffered in Emergency?? So what are you on about here? You have little aorta of history on ICF, forget big talks about Indian history :finger: xxx

Just look back the posts if u guys have not edited it.. it;s not me saying it's u guys showing glee over her potential elimination.. Same this pontification please.. yes no sane person can do that and that tells a thing or two about u guys' sanity
Man you are one paranoid person. I understand you have issues of trust but it is troubling to realize people will edit their post to score points on MB. And no I think I have enough knowledge to kick your a$$ without worrying about editing my posts. So now go up and show me where I have suggested so, or else keep quiet. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Actually the one who doesnt have any knowledge of history is YOU. I remember very very clearly that KR has talked against Emergency many a times. I remember very clearly how I keep bringing Emergency, criticize Indira Gandhi and also blame it for the effed up state of Bihar today. How many posts have I made on how Bihar, and its young generation, suffered in Emergency?? So what are you on about here? You have little aorta of history on ICF, forget big talks about Indian history :finger: xxx
these craps remind me of the same $hit which we see in cricket section.. I oppose umpiriong screw-up but I see poetry in the same $hit and it;s charm of the game.. Come to politics : I don't like emergency but I just love congress and congresis ways.. There is obvisous dichotomy in these lines of thinking.. yes when the issue of constitutinal propriety, tolerance of voice of opposititon comes I wud much rather take dig at Hindutav party than at congress. I know record is abysmal for congress and if anythign NDA has exemplary record but don't me ask why I just love to be irrational. That's where I gave u little low-down on history lessons.. KR well he is an idiot no ifs and buts

these craps remind me of the same which we see in cricket section.. I oppose umpiriong screw-up but I see poetry in the same and it;s charm of the game..
Yes of course. Bring cricket into politics, and religion into cricket. So what else is new for mentaly bankrupt bhagwa brigade who claim to know their subjects eh?
Come to politics : I don't like emergency but I just love congress and congresis ways.. There is obvisous dichotomy in these lines of thinking..
The dichotomy is in your mind! You clearly are one paranoid person who assumes people edit post to put forth their point. Maybe because thats how YOU operate? You are a proven fool to keep calling me something that I have categorically denied. Why would I waste my time over a fool?
yes when the issue of constitutinal propriety, tolerance of voice of opposititon comes I wud much rather take dig at Hindutav party than at congress. I know record is abysmal for congress and if anythign NDA has exemplary record but don't me ask why I just love to be irrational.
Thats for accepting you love to be irrational! :hysterical: Now be rational for once and tell us all where I suggested Mayawati should be killed. Show me the post number etc. Put up or shut up. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

One guys suggest it wud be the best thing,, and u go on smiley frenzy as if that was some funny thing.. Another clown KR endorses other similar sentiment.. When i point that out u take a dig at hindutva party I presume BJP. Then i go ahead show that actually Hindiutav party has examplary record and psec/communazi party are pretty much pathetic on tolerance for opposing political thought. so on and so forth.. Yes we get ur joke u are not congressi and pigs fly:hysterical: As far as I am concered if it quakes like a duck it;s a duck.. ( ur idol is mass-mudered Rajeev gandhi, u get all prickly if somoene points out Indira Gandhi's track record, u have dreams that indira Gandhi who cud not do jack in 17 years was about to change the world before she was killed, u can't bring urself to criticise ur leaders for delhi riot and u are not congressi).. well whatever Anyway bottomline that was not funny I know u guys love congressi but don't become complete monsters like them or communazis for that matter.. EOD

One guys suggest it wud be the best thing,, and u go on smiley frenzy as if that was some funny thing..
Bottomline, you couldnt find a post. So it was just your paranoia speaking, as usual. Coming to smiley frenzy, yeah sure I can appreciate humour when I see one. At best you can call it cr@ppy sense of humour but to use that line to suggest me, or KR, wants someone assassinated is plain baloney.
When i point that out u take a dig at hindutva party I presume BJP.
I took a dig at right wig bhagwa brigade complaining of tolerance when they are the most intolerant of all. Feel free to do a survey of all minorities in India as to which party is least tolerant of them, go ahead.
Yes we get ur joke u are not congressi and pigs fly As far as I am concered if it quakes like a duck it;s a duck.. ( ur idol is mass-mudered Rajeev gandhi, u get all prickly if somoene points out Indira Gandhi's track record, u have dreams that indira Gandhi who cud not do jack in 17 years was about to change the world before she was killed, u can't bring urself to criticise ur leaders for delhi riot and u are not congressi).. well whatever
Again talking thru your ar$e I see. When did I say my idol is Rajeev Gandhi?? You are one person who reads something and understand something else. At most I like Rajeev Gandhi. Hey I like a bunch of other political figures. I always talk fondly of Gandhi and Nehru, of Subhas and others. I talk of Khayyam and Renu, Tagore and Amitabh, Kapil and Miller so they are idols?? Seriously man whats wrong with you?
bottomline that was not funny I know u guys love congressi but don't become complete monsters like them or communazis for that matter..
Thats all you should have written earlier, would have saved us all lot of time. Yes if you find it demeaning I can take that into consideration but surely you also should show me the decency of not putting words in my mouth. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Bottomline, you couldnt find a post. So it was just your paranoia speaking, as usual. Coming to smiley frenzy, yeah sure I can appreciate humour when I see one. At best you can call it cr@ppy sense of humour but to use that line to suggest me, or KR, wants someone assassinated is plain baloney. I took a dig at right wig bhagwa brigade complaining of tolerance when they are the most intolerant of all. Feel free to do a survey of all minorities in India as to which party is least tolerant of them, go ahead. Again talking thru your ar I see. When did I say my idol is Rajeev Gandhi?? You are one person who reads something and understand something else. At most I like Rajeev Gandhi. Hey I like a bunch of other political figures. I always talk fondly of Gandhi and Nehru, of Subhas and others. I talk of Khayyam and Renu, Tagore and Amitabh, Kapil and Miller so they are idols?? Seriously man whats wrong with you? Thats all you should have written earlier, would have saved us all lot of time. Yes if you find it demeaning I can take that into consideration but surely you also should show me the decency of not putting words in my mouth. xxx
Same BS repeated again.. just look back u fool in same thread.....

Guest dada_rocks
He's already been exposed in the thread I created here: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=86831 Strange how he totally ignored my question to him and exposed his own absolute lack of knowledge. I think you're right Shwetabh, he's completely lost the plot.
Here comes an idiot who wud like peopel to belioeve psec/liberal crap and if they don;t then they are exposed.. were u dropped on head or senility comes naturally to you

Guest dada_rocks
He has been exposed countless times in the past' date=' MB. But I must admit that thread you pointed to was a classic. Here comes in a person, this documentary is crap and Islamist nonsense, and when people ask him if he has even watched it, he never returns to the thread!!:haha:[/quote'] Comng from you who inclcates phasia dyslexia after couple of posts and resorts to upholding ur baseless opinion it's rich.. Yes git u too can attempt those seven points ur cronies have failed big time..

Here comes an idiot who wud like peopel to belioeve psec/liberal crap and if they don;t then they are exposed.. were u dropped on head or senility comes naturally to you
So have YOU SEEN IT OR NOT THEN? Simple question, yes or no will do. Or are you passing judgement on something you haven't even seen?