If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

DR paagal ho gaya hai kya?:hysterical:
Shwetabh chaacha...bahut achhey!!....abb main aapko Aainaa dikhaata hoon.:cantstop: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=87073 Yeh thread aap hee ne shuru kiyaa tha Cricket forum mein -- woh bhi "sticky".....tanik khud hee dekh lijiye aapka Mithyaachaar --
please be respectful to others on the board. Attack the posts not the posters.
:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Shwetabh chaacha...bahut achhey!!....abb main aapko Aainaa dikhaata hoon.:cantstop: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=87073 Yeh thread aap hee ne shuru kiyaa tha Cricket forum mein -- woh bhi "sticky".....aur tanik khud hee dekh lijiye aapka Mithyaachaar -- :giggle:
:hysterical: Don't worry and don't bother he is crap -master have always been

Guest dada_rocks
Not possible as I'm not CC. Are you going to answer the question or not?
Are u blind here is the answer again :finger:

Are u blind here is the answer again :finger:
That is the finger. I requested a yes or no answer. I reiterate, I will only accept yes or no as an answer. Have you seen the documentary in question? I'm going to make it easy for you: IN THE NEXT POST, TYPE EITHER THE WORD 'YES' (WITHOUT QUOTATIONS MARKS) OR 'NO' (AGAIN WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS) Can I make it any simpler?

Guest dada_rocks
She won't be missed ...
here is the idiot KR
If congress eliminate her' date=' it would be their first good deed in many years.[/quote'] Lurker main endorses by :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: go figure And no they have not endorsed it.. how well because they now say so when cornered.. good chalo der aaye durust aaye

Bottomline -- Sonia Manio is an evil b!tch...a control freak who has kept the entire democracy of India on ransom by installing puppets in the name of Pratibha Patil and Manmohan Singh. Manmohan is proving to be the weakest PM so far in Indian history.... Manio madam knows very well that her dwindling support in Uttar Pradesh will one day be reduced only till Amethi and Raibereilly....Mayawati has 2000times more mass appeal than madam and there is no any leader in Congress capable enough to lead the party in UP...so resorting to dirty practice is very much possible.....Mayawatis concerns are legitimate.

Guest dada_rocks

Maywati enters Himachal for the first time and without ground-work gets 7% vote.. people have no idea how her views reverberate wherever she goes.. Laloo Mulayam etc have regional appeal but this lady has universal appeal..:two_thumbs_up:

I have beginning to feel that Mayawati is not only a grass-root leader, she has brains too. This years UP elections are example....our area North Jaunpur is considered as BJP stronghold, while Azamgarh has Samajwadi Party support... Mayawati broke both seats this time by giving tickets to Brahmins and Thakurs in these areas...The thing BJP was not able to achieve, is now achived by Mayawati-- i.e. uniting Lower Caste and Upper caste votes in UP. This was the masterstroke of Mayawati....even local rival BJP leaders like Seema Dwivedi have all praise for her. Probably this has p!ssed Congress leadreship in UP....Congress for once is a party which has ONLY divided the masses on the basis of reservation and casteism...and here we have Mayawati --although for vote bank purpose-- but still managed to unite castes --- a big achievement I must say....:hatsoff:

Guest dada_rocks

She had brains and that was given in fact this sis what irks those psec-clowns who like to believe certain family deserves all the deification ( despite their more than pathetic record on every count u name it they have screwed it on each and every count) anyone else cutting into it has to be anulled by hook or crook. And we have a gallery here whose sentiment over this varies from naked glee to welcome to making fun of the same.. Wah re pakistani indians:hysterical:

Shwetabh chaacha...bahut achhey!!....abb main aapko Aainaa dikhaata hoon.:cantstop: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=87073 Yeh thread aap hee ne shuru kiyaa tha Cricket forum mein -- woh bhi "sticky".....tanik khud hee dekh lijiye aapka Mithyaachaar -- :giggle:
Man, it was a light hearted remark!!! Even had a smiley with it to avoid any confusion. But I apologize to DR if he felt offended by it.

here is the idiot KR Lurker main endorses by :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: go figure And no they have not endorsed it.. how well because they now say so when cornered.. good chalo der aaye durust aaye
DR , I understand your English Comprehension is very poor , so I will be patient with you ..but if you persist along these lines , it will have legal implications !:hysterical::hysterical: Repeat after me , "Missed " does not mean "endorsed ". And acting holier than thou aren't you . Listen , you shameless git , do you want me to dig up your old posts about Muslims breeding , being traitors etc ... So may I suggest STFU :finger:, else you will be humiliated .. Darn ... you seem to enjoy it !:hysterical::hysterical:

I have beginning to feel that Mayawati is not only a grass-root leader' date= she has brains too. Mayawati broke both seats this time by giving tickets to Brahmins and Thakurs in these areas...The thing BJP was not able to achieve, is now achived by Mayawati-- i.e. uniting Lower Caste and Upper caste votes in UP. This was the masterstroke of Mayawati....even local rival BJP leaders like Seema Dwivedi have all praise for her.
And there in lies the problem with Team India. It is ALWAYS about caste. Elections are won/lost on the back of them. Some parties - like Bahujan Samaj Party - gets blame for overdoing it but every party does it, BJP is no different. Atleast to your credit you admitted that BJP leader "admitted" the masterstroke, the gentleman here that goes by name DR refuses to acknowledge that casteism is a tool even thought of by BJP. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
And there in lies the problem with Team India. It is ALWAYS about caste. Elections are won/lost on the back of them. Some parties - like Bahujan Samaj Party - gets blame for overdoing it but every party does it, BJP is no different. Atleast to your credit you admitted that BJP leader "admitted" the masterstroke, the gentleman here that goes by name DR refuses to acknowledge that casteism is a tool even thought of by BJP. xxx
Aren't u ashamed Lurker when i point you out how your party has systematically done this all you come up with billion exucses but when it comes to MAywati u provide unqualified censure.. As we speak ur party has opend another pandora's box thsi time jiinah style communal budgeting.. One llow level BJP leader's views is not BJP ideology sir, I will keep saying if there is one most redeeming thing about BJP it's its casteless politics.. Even in Gujrat election while ur party was busyign invoking KHAM equation NAMO was busy bunking all those caste equations

Guest dada_rocks
DR ' date=' [b']I understand your English Comprehension is very poor , so I will be patient with you ..but if you persist along these lines , it will have legal implications !:hysterical::hysterical: Repeat after me , "Missed " does not mean "endorsed ". And acting holier than thou aren't you . Listen , you shameless git , do you want me to dig up your old posts about Muslims breeding , being traitors etc ... So may I suggest STFU :finger:, else you will be humiliated .. Darn ... you seem to enjoy it !:hysterical::hysterical:
I lost u there, u said u understand :haha::haha: U death-wishers death-seekers:finger::finger:

Aren't u ashamed Lurker when i point you out how your party has systematically done this all you come up with billion exucses but when it comes to MAywati u provide unqualified censure.. As we speak ur party has opend another pandora's box thsi time jiinah style communal budgeting.. One llow level BJP leader's views is not BJP ideology sir, I will keep saying if there is one most redeeming thing about BJP it's its casteless politics..
The only thing I am ashamed of is the Indian education system that has churned out people like you who simply can NOT read and understand - I am not a Congress supporter. You are being foolish if you keep harping on something I categorically deny, clear? As for billion excuses/Mayawati yada yada my point is rather simple here - Every party does caste politics in India(unfortunately) and BJP is no exception. Now remove your rose tinted biased glass that was put on your eyes by RSS local shaakha. xxx