If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Still does not answer the fact that they do indulge in caste based politics themselves ' date=' Other wise why would they align with DMK ?[/quote'] Quite sleek, alignement doesn;t mean complete consonance on every issue otherwise there wud be no need for keeping it two separate party.. Hope it clears the doubt.. You work with CMP in alliance some party's may be quiet different to you in then bottomline is NDA didn;t succumb to opening new pandora;s box of reservation in iit,iim , aiims other central universities.. Trust me given the bankrupcy of thought rampant in political class first thing that comes into their mind is reservation so rest assured it was on table but rightly dropped .. IN comes UPA ab kutton ki doom to sidhi ho nahin sakti hai in comes another set of same beaten casteist doles.. This is casteism .. congressi see oh too bad that casteist dole didn't work that much ,so what the heck let us surprise Jinnah saheb with an eid gift this year.. There comes communal budget.. When BJP points that this is not only constituainlyy wrong but also aid the conversion industry they are termed communal.. Wah re duniya wah re logic wah re psecism..:finger: anyway good nite and sabba khair

You are quick to say Congress started it,
Phir wohee dhaak ke teen paat... Arrey bhai, Congress started it, it's a PLAIN TRUTH that is why I am, as per you "quick" to say so. Now don't you agree Congress started all these Cr@p...and ohh none other than your idol that selfish Nehru suprevised this!! Will your "intellectual honesty" will allow you to accept this fact??
so why didn't BJP end it?? If it was wrong by Congress it was wrong for BJP to have continued it, yes or no? And if BJP did not have the ball$ to abolish this because they did not have the majority why didnt they resign and show how they beleived in DHARMA?
Dhatt tere ki!...saala yehaan pe logon ko yeh bhi bataana padegaa ki Bill kaise paass hotaa hai. Arrey mere bhai....koi bhi Bill pass honey ke liye "Poorna bahumat" ki zaroorat hotee hai. If BJP will not agree to floor the bill on parliament, that bill was so much "politically" sensitive that NDA parties (please read those names which I listed earlier) Would have crossed their party lines and Voted for the bill along with Congress and Communists -- who were waiting for this like a Lizard. During Election NDA came into existence. Please pay attention -- NDA has different COMMON MINNIMUM PROGRAMM than BJP. BJP and NDA are two seperate things. BJP has it's seperate "Chunaav Ghoshanaa Patra" i.e. the election manifesto -- which never advocates "Caste based" politics and reservation thereof. Now after NDA came into existence, BJP has to modify it's manifesto to include NDA so that COMMON MINIMUM PRPGRAMM can be achieved -- this was done under suprevision of George fernandese --who is not a BJP leader....understand. NDA and BJP has seperate agendas. That is why I say, BRING BJP with FULL MAJORITY and see how caste based politics will disappear. In Gujarat it has happened and just needs to be replicated in rest of India and we can get rid of caste based politics. Vajpayee goverment was NOT a BJP government alone....it was NDA government. Indian citizens did not elect a BJP government (unline GUjarat) they elected NDA government instead. I still can't understand why you guyzz are not able to understand this thing.
BJP extend caste based policy? YES
NO BJP NEVER extended caste based policy.......NDA did. NDA was forced to carry the burden of Nehruvian legacy to be more precise.. BJP -- as a party, never mentioned in it's manifesto regarding reservation based on someones cste. So NO...BJP NEVER has caste based politics for Indians. BRING BJP in FULL MAJORITY ...and enjoy the fruits of Equality and zero descrimination. Jai Hind!

Long story short - BJP leaders did NOT have the ball$ to take a stance against Reservation. They are a casteist bunch and even though Mr. Doodh-Bhaat doesnt understand it, it remains so.
Not only that, Lurker. As i said before, these hinduvta fanatics here, brainwashed by hindu-superiority propaganda have very limited grasp of civics. They were up in arms scaremongering about Karan Thapar 'alluding to' killing Modi and when i pointed out that such a case can easily be made in a civics angle where the central government dissolves the state legislative assembly, they started hyperventilating like idiots. Few days later, EXACTLY THAT happened in Nagaland and they STILL cannot see that KT was talking in a civics sense, not in the hinduvta genocidal sense of killing off people. Anyways, in this issue, it is STILL not a question of BJP resigning to take a stance. The reservations Bill was passed in January 26, 1950, when the Indian constitution came into effect. The reservations bill carried a 50 year expiration date on it, which means it'd have expired (without renewal) on January 26th, 2000. Inorder to renew or reject a bill due for expiration, you DO NOT need a 2/3rds majority- you need a simple majority in the Lok Sabha. And the BJP-led alliance was in control of the Lok Sabha from 1998 to 2004. Ie, BJP could've EASILY removed the bill in concern while they were in power as its expiration coincided with their term in majority government. Not only did BJP not remove the bill, they did not even pass a bill in the parliament proposing its removal. And they did not even BLOCK the renewal process- which they could've easily done, since the bill was UP FOR REVIEW! Thereby, BJP is CATEGORICALLY GUILTY of playing caste-politics in the parliament as well. yet another hinduvta drivel categorically debunked.

Guest dada_rocks

YE sari kahani Sandeep bhai main inhen bata chula hun.. ye bas kaan band kar lete hain.. Just think about it lurker mian in India once u dope out SOP it become next to imposisble to take ti back.. Our point is why bloody creat and issue in first place and expect next guy to clean the $hit that too without 2/3rd majority and withitn 6 years.. U are being illogically demanding when it comes to BJP and turn into generous buddha when it comes to congres. they can keep screwing it up but u wud say give them another chane let us see how it pans out ....We have seen that in case of Indiraji..

Our point is why bloody creat and issue in first place and expect next guy to clean the that too without 2/3rd majority and withitn 6 years..
Your point is irrelevant as i've pointed out. Inorder to renew/cancel a bill when its expired and up for review, you DO NOT need 2/3rds majority- you need a simple majority. But you like your other hinduvta fanatics know nothing about civics, that has already been proven.

Guest dada_rocks

When informed people are chatting ignorant ones are supposed to listen not fart nothingness in between... Civics history religion math we have seen u at work in each and every subject and please give us a break :giggle:

Your point is irrelevant as i've pointed out. Inorder to renew/cancel a bill when its expired and up for review, you DO NOT need 2/3rds majority- you need a simple majority. But you like your other hinduvta fanatics know nothing about civics, that has already been proven.
And that shows itself, your very limited understanding of fine naunces in Indian politics. Can you use your gray cell little more to understand how this "simple majority" can be used by even BJP allies in NDA. Read previous post again before spewing garbage. The moment BJP will refuse to floor the bill -- it would have became a laughing stock -- I will tell you why? It's own allies like DMK, Trinmool Congress, TDP etc. who have no ideological and wider Nationals interests but PURE regional interests whould have immediately left NDA and Voted with Congress and CPI to make sure the bill passess-- it just needs a simple majority. Now imagine, BJP refusing the bill, while at the end Bill passed would have eroded the credibility of a ruling party. You got it?? Now, as I said, caste based reservation, like many other things is a legacy of Nehruvian era dirty politics to divide and rule. BJP was forced to carry that Burden. Bring BJP with FULL Majority and enjoy the fruits of Equality and equal opportunities...thereby ending the dynasty. Gujarat has shown us an example- rest of India need to follow.

U are being illogically demanding when it comes to BJP and turn into generous buddha when it comes to congres. they can keep screwing it up but u wud say give them another chane let us see how it pans out ....We have seen that in case of Indiraji..
Very well said DR!! I fail to understand why HISI crowd expect everything "ideal" from BJP and when it comes to their own P-sec and commie parties they just simply ignore the facts. Pathetic dhimmitude at it's worst here.

Guest dada_rocks

That's llittle too much information for cc the chief clown.. dekhan bhai kahin server-crash na ho jaye.......... Psec/communazi alike are so pi$$ed over Gujarat where their casteist division backfired than they have started openly talking abotu somehow grounding MOD that CPI clown D Raja says constitutionally they can;t win .. Sch is the extent of all round dveelopment across caste and cree and over-all security that these people with divisive ideological bent are at loss .... I have shonw in other thread how even muslims recognise that fact.. Let us hope some more proactive leaders like Modi come and change the face of developmental politics all over India..

Guest dada_rocks
Very well said DR!! I fail to understand why HISI crowd expect everything "ideal" from BJP and when it comes to their own P-sec and commie parties they just simply ignore the facts. Pathetic dhimmitude at it's worst here.
See any achivement beyond accepted norm only those who dream ig can achieve.. No wonder Sonia Mata called Vajpayee mungeri-lala ke hasin sapne when he took the golden quadrilateral project and rest as they say is history. I have no problme with expectation but give time and more importantly mandate.. They can't work in vacuum.... Gujraat has given that and result is there for everyone to see..:two_thumbs_up:

And that shows itself, your very limited understanding of fine naunces in Indian politics. Can you use your gray cell little more to understand how this "simple majority" can be used by even BJP allies in NDA. Read previous post again before spewing garbage. The moment BJP will refuse to floor the bill -- it would have became a laughing stock -- I will tell you why? It's own allies like DMK, Trinmool Congress, TDP etc. who have no ideological and wider Nationals interests but PURE regional interests whould have immediately left NDA and Voted with Congress and CPI to make sure the bill passess-- it just needs a simple majority. Now imagine, BJP refusing the bill, while at the end Bill passed would have eroded the credibility of a ruling party. You got it?? Now, as I said, caste based reservation, like many other things is a legacy of Nehruvian era dirty politics to divide and rule. BJP was forced to carry that Burden. Bring BJP with FULL Majority and enjoy the fruits of Equality and equal opportunities...thereby ending the dynasty. Gujarat has shown us an example- rest of India need to follow.
Nothing more than pure cop-outs and speculations like 'if we did that then that might've happened with other parties'. Does BJP have ANY EVIDENCE that its allied parties would've vetoed the bill ? Did ANY of the allied parties make comments about pulling out of the alliance ? Did BJP take ANY sort of census amongst its alliance caucus ? The answer is NO- BJP simply kept shut and renewed the bill. Therefore, BJP is guilty of partisan and caste politics. That they give out tickets based on caste is YET another proof that BJP is no better than any other party when it comes to casteism.

When informed people are chatting ignorant ones are supposed to listen not fart nothingness in between... Civics history religion math we have seen u at work in each and every subject and please give us a break :giggle:
Indeed. In each and everty topic, your knowledge falls woefully short. And why are you still running away from that Al-Qaeda thread ? Asked you a simple question- answer it instead of cowardly ignoring it like your typical hinduvta MO.

Nothing more than pure cop-outs and speculations like 'if we did that then that might've happened with other parties'. Does BJP have ANY EVIDENCE that its allied parties would've vetoed the bill ? Did ANY of the allied parties make comments about pulling out of the alliance ? Did BJP take ANY sort of census amongst its alliance caucus ? The answer is NO- BJP simply kept shut and renewed the bill. Therefore, BJP is guilty of partisan and caste politics. That they give out tickets based on caste is YET another proof that BJP is no better than any other party when it comes to casteism.
Huh?? Are you that Naive or just trying to argue for the sake of it... I again ask you, just try to know something about NDA parties...reservation is a VERY important bill based on which some of the parties like DMK have their entire vote bank...moreover, none of the regional parties including TDP etc.wanted to hurt their vote bank....it is as clear as sky in laddakh...even a boy born after 1999 can tell you this. Just say something against their pet reservation and they will shove you and join Congress+Commie MPs to make sure the bill goes thru. In India it's not a new thing MPs voting across co-allision line...alone BJP is NOT NDA, so NDA regional party MPs are not bound by BJP ideology...got it?

Guest dada_rocks

MOst probably he has not gogoled those facst yet go ahead CC do it.. u will find more or less all NDA partners are pro-reservation too.. Congressi have basically screwed the politics and again are doing and this time it's more dangerous playing with Jinnah fire..

So in summary , I gather that - 1 . BJP does not support dynastic rule of the Congress , but has no problem with that of Shiv Sena . 2 . BJP does not support caste based politics of the Congress , but has no problem with that of DMK . Wow ! I am converted ... let's all agree that BJP is the next best thing after slice of bread ! Thanks Sandy and DR for enlightening us !:D

Now don't you agree Congress started all these Cr@p...and ohh none other than your idol that selfish Nehru suprevised this!! Will your "intellectual honesty" will allow you to accept this fact??
What cr@p??? And why do I have to spell every single thing out to you??? I have mentioned 5000 times right here I am against Reservation of ANY kind. The last time I raised this issue was when DR had started a thread on why reservation should not be done for Muslims. I had supported the case(no reservations for Muslims) and also raised why there be any reservation at all? To which his response was some old vomit on why caste-based politics is all right. I say categorically(so you remember it good forver) - I AM AGAINST RESERVATION OF ANY KIND. Now let me hear you say categorically - BJP IS AGAINST RESERVATION OF ANY KIND. Anything short of that I am not gonna buy.
Dhatt tere ki!...saala yehaan pe logon ko yeh bhi bataana padegaa ki Bill kaise paass hotaa hai. Arrey mere bhai....koi bhi Bill pass honey ke liye "Poorna bahumat" ki zaroorat hotee hai. If BJP will not agree to floor the bill on parliament, that bill was so much "politically" sensitive that NDA parties (please read those names which I listed earlier) Would have crossed their party lines and Voted for the bill along with Congress and Communists -- who were waiting for this like a Lizard.
Faltoo baat kahe karte ho bhai? BJP did NOT have MORAL galls to do this. Baaki sab bakwaas hai. Stop all this nonsense about what Congress and other parties would have done. Does BJP make its policy depending on the policies of Congress? If so it must be one sad party. Repeat after me - BJP had its chance to show it didnt care about reservation but in the end 7 out 14(50%) of amendments in its reign was regarding Reservation. xxx

Each and every of those have bene debunked.. Did u bother to check the reponse each and eveyr one of these are continution of the farce congressi started. jesus how many times I have to repeat the same.. .. They have started another farce lateley and I am sure guts like u will turn around and accuse BJP in future for that communal budgeting too..:finger: Give it another try it's old debunked
Can we see that "debunking" again? All I could find in that thread from you was your usual gibberish.

Guest dada_rocks
So in summary , I gather that - 1 . BJP does not support dynastic rule of the Congress , but has no problem with that of Shiv Sena . 2 . BJP does not support caste based politics of the Congress , but has no problem with that of DMK . Wow ! I am converted ... let's all agree that BJP is the next best thing after slice of bread ! Thanks Sandy and DR for enlightening us !:D
In summary (1) BJP and Shiv sena is two different party don;t see eye to eye on every issue otherwise they wiould have bene single party. Stop obfuscatign matetr judge BJP for its onw ideology not for this or that party's ideology (2) Again same answer, judge BJP for its party ideology not some different party's ideology> alliance doesn;t mean seeing eye to eye on every issue Last time I checked no doles like IIM/IIT/AIIMA/Central univbersity reservation was introduced as I have already mentioned despite presence of those pesku DMK. So if any oarty compormised tis prionciple to join coalition it was DMK. Last time I checked no Shiv Sena dynasty rule was forced in BJP top-managment so again it;s clear BJP doesn;t agree with that ideology of Sena.. Repeat after me allinace partner doesn't mean same party otherwise congressi wud become communazi which they haven't yet.. IN alliance politics work is done on basis of CMP whihc is basically the common thread among all the parties. Where BJP may have to drop UCC and other BJPspecific issues and casteist like DMK have to drop their castiest issues.. If u can't see this then well u are beyond help.. Basically u all are working extra-hard to somehow drag every party down by hook or crook by verbal acrobatics by pretzel logic by insane comparison to the congress pit so that u can say they all are same, which at best is eyewashing the matter...

In summary (1) BJP and Shiv sena is two different party don;t see eye to eye on every issue otherwise they wiould have bene single party. Stop obfuscatign matetr judge BJP for its onw ideology not for this or that party's ideology
Jesus ! Type correctly ... I have judged BJP for it's own ideology which happens to be that of a power hungry political entity with no morals whatsoever just like the Congress or any other party. The very fact that can even considering aligning with these parties against their own so called high principles clearly shows double standards ... Need I say more ?
(2) Again same answer, judge BJP for its party ideology not some different party's ideology> alliance doesn;t mean seeing eye to eye on every issue
Then stop holding them in pedestal .. You and Sandy claim that BJP is above dynastic rule or caste based politics but by aligning with these parties they are guilty of the very charge they allege towards congress.
Last time I checked no doles like IIM/IIT/AIIMA/Central univbersity reservation was introduced as I have already mentioned despite presence of those pesku DMK. So if any oarty compormised tis prionciple to join coalition it was DMK. Last time I checked no Shiv Sena dynasty rule was forced in BJP top-managment so again it;s clear BJP doesn;t agree with that ideology of Sena..
Shiv Sena dynasty was used as alliance .. enuf said !
Repeat after me allinace partner doesn't mean same party otherwise congressi wud become communazi which they haven't yet..
Repeat after me , BJP is just a political entity which will sell it's soul for lok sabha majority and power ! Heck , they are all bad ....