If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

Jesus ! Haven't you learned your lesson yet . Your repeated baiting in the Gujarat ka sach thread got you egg in your face vis a vis Gujarat ka sach part 2 thread .. Boy , one thing I can give you credit for .. you enjoy being humiliated ... what's the word for it .. masochist !

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical: What a pathetic life you right wingers must lead DR. It is always us versus them eh? You folks!!! Whatever that means? Am I a Pakistani? :hysterical: Or a Muslim? :hysterical: Or a Tamilian :hysterical:. I am as close to YOU as you will find on this board so stop talking through your rear about u-folks. And yes since when did bhagwa brigade had any right to talk about physical elimination? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Seriously man if you are so blind what do you want me to say? Did you check out the videos by Tehelka by the way? Did Modi do it? Or was it Bajrangi? Actually that makes me wonder if we ever spoke on this. Maybe its a good time to raise that. What do you make of the Tehelka video(aside from the whole COngress conspiracy yada yada)? Do you think the men on video(like Bajrangi) were admitting to a killing or were they just trying to show off? Or was it someone dubbing over ? xxx
Pathetic life u guys have bloody calling for some head of state's jmurder and u sud be ashmed of urslef u fools moronic psec communazi corwd willstopp to any low for licking nehru family ar$e.. Face it ur thinking is in loine with communazi jihadist acorss the border and it's shame..

It's not u moron, had it bene then u wud have bene hanged 6 years back and million time for calling NAMO the same.. Openly on TV screen people call him mass-murdere noone has been booked. Fact is he was sleeping yes dozing off while delhi was burning , guilty as charged no question asked .> can;t even give alibi that military cud not reach in time can;t even give alibi that police tried because they didn't fire even a single shot didn't kill even a single rioter.. PS: Congressi blood is heating up suddenly when the yardstick of mass-murdering gets applied on that real mass-murdere rajeev gandhi.. So much for I am not congressi:hysterical:
Fool , your quote "Congressi are capable of anything" can certainly get you in legal troubles ... so so watch what you type ..

Pathetic life u guys have bloody calling for some head of state's jmurder and u sud be ashmed of urslef u fools moronic psec communazi corwd willstopp to any low for licking nehru family ar.. Face it ur thinking is in loine with communazi jihadist acorss the border and it's shame..
Darn .. looks like DR has forgotten his medication again ..

Pathetic life u guys have bloody calling for some head of state's jmurder and u sud be ashmed of urslef u fools moronic psec communazi corwd willstopp to any low for licking nehru family ar.. Face it ur thinking is in loine with communazi jihadist acorss the border and it's shame..
Arre easy easy bhai kahe to tension le rahe ho bharti shaam mein? Who is calling for the Head of Mayavati?? You seriously have lost it if you think anyone here wants Mayavati killed. Even then I am not sure why saying anything against Mayawati meanings doing all that to Nehru's ar$e etc etc. You do realize that you are just getting worked up for nothing. Go have some cold water, come back and read your post again and see if you find it strange. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

BS these vague charges are thrown everyday.. Face it u fool trying to save ur face inventing BS....U have called for the head of a head of state there is no room for vageury here u cud be charged .> needless it;s sick pakistani style behaviour.. So when I shown u mirror how u wud have been hanged million times in last 6 years for calling NAMO names then u get the drift .> Some people are really dim-qit without example they never get anything:D

Guest dada_rocks
Phir se rant mode on? Not relevant to Mayavati or OP :finger::finger: Not relevant to any of the previous posts :finger::finger: Better luck next time DR.
Translation: I lurker have bene shown my real face .. even my party's p[athetic recod has been exposed.. i have nothign to defend so I will put my tail between my legs and jot down some incohretent BS.. it's every bit relevant btw details how one party is tolerant while the other intolerant .. That intolerant ethos is what drives home how some party cud think about eliminating a popular leader of opposition physically.. Blind ones can;t see this btu then they hardly see anything beyond Nehru family chaddhi

Guest dada_rocks
Jesus ! Haven't you learned your lesson yet . Your repeated baiting in the Gujarat ka sach thread got you egg in your face vis a vis Gujarat ka sach part 2 thread .. Boy ' date=' one thing I can give you credit for .. you enjoy being humiliated ... what's the word for it .. masochist ![/quote'] What a moron u are other than pepeering some editorials some commisison reports u guys have done nothing.. Stioll not even a single question have bene answered.. I showed MM the worth iof his crap so much so that he in the last started spewedin BS like useless court order and bonafide NGO reports.. if this is the reponse then God help u morons Beside like a classic moron u again are changing the topic.. face it moron''U have called for head of a head of state and that's a crime.. no amount of detouring is going to change this

Translation: I lurker have bene shown my real face .. even my party's p[athetic recod has been exposed.. i have nothign to defend so I will put my tail between my legs and jot down some incohretent BS.. it's every bit relevant btw details how one party is tolerant while the other intolerant .. That intolerant ethos is what drives home how some party cud think about eliminating a popular leader of opposition physically..
:hysterical::hysterical: I am laughing, seriously man. When I have mentioned ad-hominem I am not Congress then either I am lying or you are a complete fool who doesnt understand that simple sentence. Now I know I am not lying so guess what makes you that. Khair anyway whatever you think is not my concern, my concern is how is any of the rants you put forth in relation to here? Did you show me any proof why Congress will kill Mayawati? Do you show any retort to comments made? You just make some weird attack on Congress and expect me to defend it? Why?? Seriously I have a feeling you are having a bad day, if you are then we can do this debate some other day but if you are okay then help me understand why you think me, or KR or anyone else would want Mayawati to be killed? And what does Congress gain from it. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

U have no other option laughter is best face-saving tactics anyway..When defenceless laught it off till u get hands on anything tangible.> cowardice but works

Guest dada_rocks

Cut the crap: U know ur beloved Indira Gandhi took the route of emergency and certain NDa govt took the high ground and resigned despite the vote which defeated it was dubious at best.. I know psec communazis won't like to face this act but that doesn;t change anything.. U come from a party whose ethos come from across the border which is annhilation of voice of descent if need be..

U know ur beloved Indira Gandhi took the route of emergency and certain NDa govt took the high ground and resigned despite the vote which defeated it was dubious at best.. I know psec communazis won't like to face this act but that doesn;t change anything..U come from a party whose ethos come from across the border which is annhilation of voice of descent if need be..
Irrelevant rant to a Mayawati thread :hysterical: And again I am not a Congressi so in my eyes guess what that makes you :hysterical: And for the last time go have some cold water man, you have lost it completely. Invoking Indira Gandhi when no one else has even remotely mentioned her! You just have to say something I suppose.

Guest dada_rocks

right or wrong is different matter I showed they have doen ti in past so Mayawati's fear may be right what was despicable is one after another psec/communazi coming and endorsing it even showing glee over this.. Just plain sick

Guest dada_rocks
Irrelevant rant to a Mayawati thread :hysterical: And again I am not a Congressi so in my eyes guess what that makes you :hysterical: And for the last time go have some cold water man, you have lost it completely. Invoking Indira Gandhi when no one else has even remotely mentioned her! You just have to say something I suppose.
Are u thisk or what.. Congress intoelrant tradition is being discussed heck Indira Gandhi is stalwart there and very much the topic . Yes her precdence makes u congressi uncomfortable but hey got to live with $hit she doled out.. Point here is bunch of psec/communazi clowns showing glee over this.. and rest endorsign.. You guys are sick sick boto llicker of Gandhi family and anything goes as long as it serves that family purpose.. That's how u come out to be.. u can believe whatever you want.. Don't worry I am pretty cool .. Just using the harsh words because this kind of sickness doesn't deserve anything less... I myself do not agree with any of her casteist politics but calling wishing death for a constitutiuonally elcted head of state is just not ON.. I have said whatever I have to say Yes invoked congrssi whole history because u without rhyme or reaosn without even shred of evidence took a dig at hindutavadi's constitutinal propriety .. I have showed you how no psec/communazi will ever come anywhere close to hindutvawadi's exalted standard as far as upholding constitutional propriety is concerned..

What a moron u are other than pepeering some editorials some commisison reports u guys have done nothing.. Stioll not even a single question have bene answered.. I showed MM the worth iof his crap so much so that he in the last started spewedin BS like useless court order and bonafide NGO reports.. if this is the reponse then God help u morons Beside like a classic moron u again are changing the topic.. face it moron''U have called for head of a head of state and that's a crime.. no amount of detouring is going to change this
FYI , their is help for Dementia .. and hence I am not going to press charge against for defamation of character .. Moron , infers " She is not gonna be missed " with murder ... take your medicine fool.. health care is free in Canada ..:hysterical::hysterical: BTW , Calling Congress for aiding and abetting mass murder has legal ramifications .. So I repeat again , watch what you type ..

Guest dada_rocks

Given the bonafide moron u are u ain't going to face it that ur sick face have bene exposed... It's same thign u mororn showing glee over some head of state's potential murder .. get help u idiot u won't get this sort of unconstituional thought in ur pea-sized brain

Cut the crap: U know ur beloved Indira Gandhi took the route of emergency and certain NDa govt took the high ground and resigned despite the vote which defeated it was dubious at best.. I know psec communazis won't like to face this act but that doesn;t change anything.. U come from a party whose ethos come from across the border which is annhilation of voice of descent if need be..
You should be arrested for defaming congress and Rajiv Gandhi ...:hysterical::hysterical: The biggest village idiot of ICF talks about legal mambo jumbo .. Heck , even I can take you to court for the sh.it you right in this message board .. and here is the irony , the moron that you are , you try to invoke legal mambo jumbo on others .. do you want me to list out some of the defamatory comments you have made against muslims?

Given the bonafide moron u are u ain't going to face it that ur sick face have bene exposed... It's same thign u mororn showing glee over some head of state's potential murder .. get help u idiot u won't get this sort of unconstituional thought in ur pea-sized brain
I am afraid this poster has completely lost it ... I told you before not to buy cheap counterfeit medications ..

Are u thisk or what.. Congress intoelrant tradition is being discussed heck Indira Gandhi is stalwart there and very much the topic .
Bhagwa loony talking of tolerance :hysterical::hysterical: The perpetrators or single biggest genocide in Indian history talk of tolerant traditions. :hysterical: It would have been funny had it not been tragic.
Point here is bunch of psec/communazi clowns showing glee over this.. and rest endorsign.. You guys are sick sick boto llicker of Gandhi family and anything goes as long as it serves that family purpose.. That's how u come out to be.. u can believe whatever you want..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Kya hua bhaai kahe ko tension le reha hai?? Boot licker of Gandhi family? Who is there to lick the boot off? Sonia Gandhi or Priyanka Vadera?? :hysterical: Seriously man you have lost it today.
I myself do not agree with any of her casteist politics but calling wishing death for a constitutiuonally elcted head of state is just not ON..
And who is wishing that? You have been ranting for dozen post now, now go ahead and show me 1 post where I have wished Mayawati to be dead. Just one shall suffice. xxx