SG interview: Clark grassed the catch

suraj

Well, I felt it hit the ground... and in terms of the claim - that's for everyone to see. But that is the way this Test match has gone. "It has been tough five days of cricket. The Test match could have been a lot better. But that is the way it goes. "I don't want to talk about umpiring, I do not think I am allowed to speak about umpiring decisions - but they (Australians) have also played well. "They were in a position at 134 for 6, where we could have dominated the Test match. But obviously it did not go our way. Symonds also batted well. We batted well to get to 500 - but it could have finished in a much better way for India. [About the mood of Team India] They were pretty upset with the loss yesterday (January 6 IST). It's a Test match we could have saved - we were in good position in this Test match on Day 1 and at certain stages over the five days. But obviously we could not save it. We are disappointed from that point of view, but we have got to look forward - we have two more Test matches to go. We will have to try and do well." http://www.timesnow.tv/Newsdtls.aspx?NewsID=5315