Some balance please: criciinfo article

suma25

sorry' date=' should have been more clear in my post. i meant [i']the best team, winning everything in sight....ultimately replacing australia...
:haha: first you said winningand when i mentioned about successful2007 year you said winning eveything. I dont claim india to be the best team in the world when india does better than other teams against australia even witha weakened bowling attack i think its getting closer. srilanka with better bowling attack were dominated thorughly,india is faring much better
apparently without bothering to check the facts ... any chance you commended Suma just because it was a contrarian view and not to mention in-line with your views
Check what facts ? The only relevant fact was the posting of the article by Suma. I commended him because he had the balls to post it, knowing he'd be attacked by the likes of you. Re. 'my views'. Very few of you seem able to read beyond your own bias and misguided nationalism to see what I actually DO think.
Do you respect Richie Benaud's opinion ? He thought Ponting had control of that claimed catch before it touched the ground. Maybe some of you should read the relevant Law about a fair catch before rushing to call anyone a cheat.
i respect benauds opinions, but on this i think he is demented to think ponting had control of the catch b4 he dropped it
Guest dada_rocks

Due to sissy samples like these farce has continued this long.. IF we go by this author's mode in copuple of days convicts will be peddling same $hjit and again this author will come oke give them another chance not react