NFL Playoffs

Dravid

The Seminole Index I use a simple formula to calculate whom I support in the playoffs. I call it the "SeminoleIndex" (Number of former Seminoles - Number of former Gators - Number of former Hurricanes) on each roster. Seminole Index for NE = -3; for SD = 0; for GB = -1; for NYG = -3. So, GO CHARGERS!! Expecially, Antonio Cromartie representing the Seminoles!!

Ok I learnt 2 things from that post .. 1. There is something called as Playoffs (whatever the fack that means) 2. And that there is team from somewhere in NY,NJ,PA that has made it into that playoffs ... and that its name is Giants ... thanks for the education KR. :D
Sweet Jesus in heaven ! Don't tell me you haven't heard about New York Giants .... header_logo.gif

I use a simple formula to calculate whom I support in the playoffs. I call it the "SeminoleIndex" (Number of former Seminoles - Number of former Gators - Number of former Hurricanes) on each roster. Seminole Index for NE = -3; for SD = 0; for GB = -1; for NYG = -3. So, GO CHARGERS!! Expecially, Antonio Cromartie representing the Seminoles!!
And I use even simpler formula .. It's called being a fair weather fan ... I support whichever team wins !:D

heard of them just didnt know they played that gawd awefull sport (and I year from now I will still not know) ... I hate all american sport right from the heart of my bottom ... :D Garbage in Garbage Out basically ...
And I like all major American sports except Ice Hockey and NASCAR . Too brown for these sports !:D

my logic is quite simple ... why would anyone want to waste anytime following some other sport when you got the absolute Big Daddy of all sports i.e Cricket ? thats like spending a ton of money on a cheap hooker when you got a hot wife .... :D
To each his own .. hookers are fun when the hot wife is not around !:D