Torrent: Madras Magic - India Vs Australia - the tied test

Don

Re: Torrent: Madras Magic - India Vs Australia - the tied test Nothing Complicated Download a client like Azereus, download the torrent file and after finishing just let it upload a bit more so ur ratio is atleast 1.00 or more The download is shared in parts, I download from someone and I pass a bit of mine to the next and so on Seeders = Uploaders Leechers = Downloader More seeders, faster the speed..

Re: Torrent: Madras Magic - India Vs Australia - the tied test Right.. now the first thing to do is to download a client is it? I know you are a mod on one of the torrent sites Rajeev, what is that site's name BTW? How about bandwidth trottle? I don't want people to use up all my bandwidth. Also will it slow down my connection speed?

Re: Torrent: Madras Magic - India Vs Australia - the tied test I am mod of Desitorrents Bandwidth throttle- not really, I have enhanced highspeed at my office and I download 7-8 gbs in the background without any problem The client determines ur speed and adjusts accordingly, unless u deliberately slow down the upload which eventually affects ur download too www.isohunt.com is like an indexing of all torrents sites ( 17 year old guy from vancouver; was sued and came clear) , do a search and start dowloading, however if u r not able to..u will see a red smiley which indicates that u need to register at that particular torrent site before downloading www.mininova.org http://www.blackcats-games.net/ - All console games in a jiffy If u need an invitation to desitorrents.com , lemme know

Re: Torrent: Madras Magic - India Vs Australia - the tied test Holy friggin shit, sandeep patil not too sure who the Batsman was. Gets tired of the incessant chirping by the aussie keeper (rod marsh?) so goes back to him with his big beard and impressive physique and in no certain terms shows him the top fo the Bat handle and demonstrates a thrusting motion to telll him, SHUT THE F>UIKIN HELLL UP or i will shove this up where the sun dont shine. :lmao: