(Bowling/Batting) all rounders for India

surajmal

Now they have 4 of them - Pandya/Ashwin/Jaddu/Bhuvi 

One of the primary reasons why I won't be surprised if they dont lose a home test match for a while now. Imagine playing all 4 of them in a match, Even if India has a top order collapse, They can manage to get to a 250 odd score. After that, let your spinning behemoths loose and job is done. 

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that this is the best Home test team of all time. 

I want Bhuvi to focus just on bowling and not think about batting for now. Yes , in reality he can bat and can bat better than some of the top players at times but I don’t want Bhuvi to assume and start preparing in a way that he is thinking that he must score 40 or 50 runs to help the team. That will effect his bowling.

We all know he can but I hope we continue to play that extra batsman or when needed an all rounder like Shankar or Pandya so that Bhuvi is not worrying about batting.

Bhuvi anyways will deliver lots of runs with tbr bat for Indian team if he is not considered as a lower order bat or an all rounder. Lets cut his load by playing that extra batsman whnever 4 bowlers are played.