Yuvraj Thread

kooljatt

thats the problem , I meant that because of those 6 sixes he is now tough to replace as everybody remembers him for that innings. In every game after 20-20 I have heard commentators mention those 6 sixes. Its because of 20-20 that we have all these youngsters in the side and I think thats a problem as all these guys can hit the ball hard and score 30s every now and then but they dont have experince or temprament to score 100s as often as SRT , RD and SG did. I hope they all learn from experinece
he has been out top odi batsmen for 2006 and 2007 or close nuff..wut r u talkin abt? 2-3 low inning odi socres and he should be dropped? watch when i bump this thread tomm after the game
Those brilliant moments of strokeplay at Adelaide were my son starting to find his feet and return to form. Just bad luck that he got out when he did. But those fours and that six are a GREAT SIGN... he is RETURNING TO FORM!! In the next game, he is going to HAMMER Sri Lanka!
has yuvraj spoken to u? i thought he was too busy with Deepika.

I will admit the swagger was back ... but he threw it away. Remember people here have been questioning his ability to play long innings and not just short cameos. Hopefully (and I really do mean this, despite the fact that I think the guy is an arrogant prick) he returns to form sooner rather than later. A full strength Indian ODI team definitely includes Yuvraj Singh I feel.

to be honest i am dissappointed as well....he looked in good touch in this match.....why the hell dhoni send pathan at no 3 ?....and he could have given some match practice to Yuvi by sending him a bit early...anyway' date='no worries bruv we will win the CB series and Yuvi will do well in coming matches...... think positive :icflove:[/quote'] 14_02_2008_021_011_013.jpg The rust is not yet off his armour I suppose!!:nervous:
Guest Yograj Singh
he has been out top odi batsmen for 2006 and 2007 or close nuff..wut r u talkin abt? 2-3 low inning odi socres and he should be dropped? watch when i bump this thread tomm after the game
I have contracted a software developer who is going to make automated posts on my behalf before every game that sonny features in to make threats on bumping threads. His rates are reasonable and the quality of the threat posts is better than yours. I think you should also try him out, so we can educate people on this forum about sonny's class.