Indiancricketfans official online shop

King

Official Indian cricket fans online shop is now available. You can buy the items in the Online shop by using your points earned on this website. For every activity you perform on this website such as browing an article on the front page, voting for an article on the front page, posting a thread, posting a reply et al are rewarded with Website currency called "Points". The number of points you accumulate over the time can be used to buy these items from the shop. More items will be added in due course. To view the online shop either click on "Shop" right above this forums or use the menu at the top and click on "Shopping" For details of points gained by each activity click on the following screenshot :

Re: Indiancricketfans official online shop You guys are :hic: i.e there are google ads on this website and you guys are earning for this yourself by visiting the website on a regular basis. Thanks to the points system only the ones that consistently contribute will get rewarded. :hmph:

Re: Indiancricketfans official online shop I shall post more often. Added incentive :hic: Not that I didn't post often before :hmph: How does the point system work? Because Ravi I already have 1/5 the amount of points you have but youve made thousands more posts then me. Is it based on how often you post?

Re: Indiancricketfans official online shop That is absolutely FANTASTIC, Ravi !! This is just what I had in mind to boost the popularity of this site...glad you went through with it. This points system is revolutionary and UNIQUE - truly distinguishing ICF from the rest of the dime-a-dozen cricket forums out there. We need to do something about post-wh0res though. Now that there is an added incentive for people to post; they might go nuts all over the forum. The last thing we need are a group of members making a couple hundred posts comprised of nothing but meaningless one-liners like "yeah, he is a good player" and other such posts which contribute nothing to the debates. That brings down the overall standard of discussion on the forum. Remember kids, quality beats quantity.

Re: Indiancricketfans official online shop agree on that predator. first of all if anyone of you use the search tool and type "Laxman" then u will will find all the post of Rohan, he keeps spamming with same stuff everytime. its frustrating to see his post their in every topic which talks about an Indian player.

Re: Indiancricketfans official online shop Let's not name and shame people, Legend. That's not cool. Rohan's posts are cricket-related, and that makes him alright - he's a valued member. Everyone has their own views and opinions; they are free to express them in whatever way they like. I just don't want to see lots of "junk" posts by people solely for the purpose of upping their post count. That doesnt do the forum any good.

Re: Indiancricketfans official online shop I believe we have mature set of users who don't go crazy over one-liners We do have "Off-topic" and "Other-Sports" section too where discussions and posts can go very high I request people not to deprive themselves from saying what they like ( even if its one or 2 liners ) If there is a spammer, mods will take care of them

Re: Indiancricketfans official online shop

great idea. ravi, the points imo are set too high.
It is high for a reason Yoda, there is a chance someone may bet there points using the Bookie mode and make that 10000 points in an overnight. Bookmaker is ofcourse a gamble and there is a possibility to lose out but there are good chances someone will get there sooner than later. I made over 500 points in just one day betting on NZ v Aus.

It is high for a reason Yoda, there is a chance someone may bet there points using the Bookie mode and make that 10000 points in an overnight. Bookmaker is ofcourse a gamble and there is a possibility to lose out but there are good chances someone will get there sooner than later. I made over 500 points in just one day betting on NZ v Aus.
what about some of us who aren't into this betting thingy, atleast yet. :roll:

what about some of us who aren't into this betting thingy, atleast yet. :roll:
just like that 1st cigarette in school, always a 1st time