Indian world cup song

Re: Indian world cup song I don't like the song or the video. WTF is with that cheerleading girl/ outfit? What has Indian sports got to do with those American style dancing girls? Sometimes I just don't understand what Indians back home are thinking :wall: I would prefer to see a kama sutra pose rather than an American cheerleader :chin: EDIT- Man it would have been better to re-use the "BLUE BILLION" song instead of this crap.

Re: Indian world cup song

Holysmoke' date=' you must be joking, whats the point in worshipping a batsmen who go hundreds in the group stages and super sixes and semis but couldnt do it in the final when we most needed him.[/quote']
see this, it'll clear your doubt... remember, he is human.

Re: Indian world cup song

Yeah he is human, but if I remebr he only got hundreds against minows in WC03, and did u see the shot he played in the final to get out. he didnt deserve that trophy for man of the series.
did you see that interview? as bhogle said,the most important innings for us in that wc was the one against zim.. that got our momentum going he got only 1 hundred in the wc if i remember correctly but he got 81 against zim, which was the most important innings of the wc he got a 97 against SL who was hardly a minnow the 98 against pakistan was a classic, one of the best innings ever. 83 against kenya in the semi finals, when we needed it add to that a 50 against southafrica and netherlands see? also, about the shot that he got out to dude, atleast SEE THE DAMN INTERVIEW!!!! itll tell u why he played that shot, and what was his motive