Its gonna be Punjab vs Delhi semifinal

Yuvraj4Captaincy

Rain saved Punjab when Sehwag and Gambhir were wreaking havoc on your bowlers, the D&L saved you big time...but not to worry, we won't have any weather-related problems in Mumbai. Anyone's game, and i fancy the Devils. I wouldn't get too cocky right now if i were you - a loss at this stage of the tournament hurts the most.

Rain saved Punjab when Sehwag and Gambhir were wreaking havoc on your bowlers, the D&L saved you big time...but not to worry, we won't have any weather-related problems in Mumbai. Anyone's game, and i fancy the Devils. I wouldn't get too cocky right now if i were you - a loss at this stage of the tournament hurts the most.
We beat you twice..what you talkin about? I am not cocky man. Its all in good fun.Even if Delhi wins, I will appreciate the good performance by them. No big deal. Just enjoy man! Its the BATTLE OF NORTH INDIA.

We beat you twice..what you talkin about? I am not cocky man. Its all in good fun.Even if Delhi wins, I will appreciate the good performance by them. No big deal. Just enjoy man! Its the BATTLE OF NORTH INDIA.
Fair and square at Mohali, i accept that. But be realistic - you wouldn't have won at Kotla if rain hadn't intervened when Sehwag and Gambhir put up 94 in just 9 overs. If the two teams meet again in the semis, it will be a good game, no doubt about it.

Fair and square at Mohali, i accept that. But be realistic - you wouldn't have won at Kotla if rain hadn't intervened when Sehwag and Gambhir put up 94 in just 9 overs. If the two teams meet again in the semis, it will be a good game, no doubt about it.
well I messed up with chennais point. I doubt delhi and punjab will cross each other in semis. Its most likely gonna be punjab vs chennai.

i would like to c a delhi v punjab semi-final as delhi have greater chance of beating punjab. last time they got very lucky. a delhi v rajasthan semi-final will be tougher

Wrong mate..its Punjab Vs CSK and v have a 100% win record against u guys..so buckle up for an exciting finale..but i still feel that Punjab is a much stronger team than us..but who cares Yuvi seems to have this mental thing against MSD maybe that will show up again and our team will win coz of that :D