Yuvraj4Captaincy

What exactly is so amusing about an Indian batsman getting out ? I don't get it. Yuvraj is just one of the many, many batsmen Mendis will beat in the future.
Didn't find it amusing in the context of the game but found it amusing that this two bit player of spin is considered a future of the Indian test team.
I dont think Dhoni should be hiding anybody .. top 4-5 batsmen should be able to face ANY bowler ..
yeah but uv's weakness against spin is well known. One of the many reasons why despite being a good people person, he isn't the captain. Dhoni simply exploited the weakness.
Oh really? Wait till the series in Lanka to see how true players of spin like Tendulkar' date=' Dravid, and Laxman play him.[/quote'] Sure we will....and we will see if IKP gets to play...lolllll I have no doubts in my mind that Mendis is a true star. Created thread on him even b4 yuvraj got out.. They might play him better than yuvraj but not with ease at all... take that ...rohit sharma gone too... MENDIS THE TRUE HERO...