Srilanka taking hard decision

kabira

Re: Srilanka taking hard decision

Kaarthik.... there is not much difference between Sehwag and Pathan..
Yuvraj, Sachin and Ganguly combined can give bowl 12-15 overs, that takes care of 5th bowler. With Uthappa at top we have an explosive opener so that takes care of opening. Kartick is a better fielder than sehwag and has shown potential to play responsible inning at 3. If he can avg 35 with a SR of 80 at No 3 then selection of Kartick over out of form sehwag makes sense.

Re: Srilanka taking hard decision Agree Kabira I still believe he is crutial for us to winning this world cup. Once he gets his confidence back look out. Imagine Uttappa, SRT, Yuvi, Sehwag and Dhoni in full flow. They will be unstoppable. Sehwag over Pathan is an easy decision for me.

Re: Srilanka taking hard decision if Sehwag bats at number 7..we dont need him in that case... He should be effective in middle overs...Last tour he scored couple of 90s in WI..so there is hope.. Dravid has backed him...but can he drop him atleast against Bangla and fire him up??

this is my order Gangs Robin Sachin Yuvi Dravid Karthik/Dhoni Dhoni/Karthik Bhajji Aggy Zaheer Munaf
If Kartick is in the team i want him at 3. Lets not fiddle with Sachin at 4 followed by dravid, yuvraj,dhoni. I know noone want to hear kaifs name but like kaif, kartick isnt afraid to take a few blows. For those who heard him speak after the warmup game against WI would know how mature he is, understands his abilities and knows what he has to do. I was very impressed and dont think senior players like bhaji,sehwag even yuvraj could have spoken the way he did.

Why playing both is not good?? If Dhoni gets tired of Wk, Karthik can take over...If both are tired, Robin Uthappa can take over..If all of them are tired, Rahul can take over...So much flexibility..
what is the use of a wicket keeper if he cant keep for 50 overs by taking both you are avoiding a bowler

this is my order Gangs Robin Sachin Yuvi Dravid Karthik/Dhoni Dhoni/Karthik Bhajji Aggy Zaheer Munaf
If Kartick is in the team i want him at 3. Lets not fiddle with Sachin at 4 followed by dravid, yuvraj,dhoni. I know noone want to hear kaifs name but like kaif, kartick isnt afraid to take a few blows. For those who heard him speak after the warmup game against WI would know how mature he is, understands his abilities and knows what he has to do. I was very impressed and dont think senior players like bhaji,sehwag even yuvraj could have spoken the way he did.
do u have the vid r link.. i have never heard his talk...