NFL Fantasy Football

Dravid

the cheatriots???:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: were you not ashamed to admit that you are a fan of a team which cheated repeatedly to titles?? they even videotaped the rams walkthrough before the superbowl.yuck.
ashamed? hell no, if u think we won all those title cus of taping walkthroughs, u r just kidding yourself..:haha: proved it last year with 16-0... and u r one to talk.. your team seems to be going after all criminals who have been suspended and released by the teams... no ethics

ashamed? hell no, if u think we won all those title cus of taping walkthroughs, u r just kidding yourself..:haha: proved it last year with 16-0... and u r one to talk.. your team seems to be going after all criminals who have been suspended and released by the teams... no ethics
can you guess the ONLY team whose players were never arrested in the past 3 years-go ahead,I am confident you are competent to google this.

can you guess the ONLY team whose players were never arrested in the past 3 years-go ahead' date='I am confident you are competent to google this.[/quote'] can u guess the only team that keeps going after criminals? :haha: won my week 1 match up against apo. :D pred lost :hahaha: i think h4te won..