Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians

King

Yup that's been pretty much this Indian team's achievement. I don't care the kind of reputation or past records these senior cricketers have but get rid of them all ASAP. Guys like Karthik, Sreesanth, Munaf, Ganguly, Kumble, Zaheer and the rest that show a lot of attitude should simply take lead in this team. A lot of players including the senior ones have been part of one of the biggest losers in Indian cricket on several occassions. I suppose there was a writing on the wall what with the pasting in SA of 5-0, 4-1 in West Indies, failing to make to ICC champions trophy semi finals, Malaysia triseries failure et al We were pretty blind not to notice it. I think barring 4-5 guys the rest of the players should be dropped forever from the one day team and build a new team. Make Karthik or Sreesanth the captain and am sure the Indian cricketers won't do badly than the current team.

Re: Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians Make Karthik the captain..hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I think the short term solution is to REINSTATE Ganguly as captain...and have Yuvraj as his vice Captain.. and GET RID of that cancer of Indian cricket Greg Chappell...ASAP...

Re: Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians I won't take the easy option of blaming the captain and the coach Birbal. I would want to see the coach go of course but that is not the reason we lost. As for captaincy Ganguly himself doesn't want it. Yuvraj is not a bad choice for captain. Keep Tendulkar as far as possible from decision taking. Appointing him as a vice captain was a disgrace. I wonder what does Karthik needs to do to get into the team???

Re: Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians

Make Karthik the captain..hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I think the short term solution is to REINSTATE Ganguly as captain...and have Yuvraj as his vice Captain.. and GET RID of that cancer of Indian cricket Greg Chappell...ASAP...
I agree coach should go. But what will sacking Dravid solve ? How the hell is he responsible for the ENTIRE team's capitulation ?

Re: Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians the whole scenario of this board can change after six days, just like it changed 180 degree in last 12 hrs.. its game of cricket, on its day, anything can happen.... every god damn dog has its day.. today it was bangla boys day.. we can come back..... we can even lift the cup.. its just that we have to be that dog on that god damn final day...

Re: Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians Good luck Veer, you are an eternal optimist. I used to be like ya but not anymore. You are expecting a team that lost to Bangladesh by 5 wickets to lift the cup. Already the permutations and combinations are being worked out about how can India proceed to the next round let alone lift the world cup.

Re: Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians I can see some more impromptu 'Jeet lo dil' series coming soon to assuage the pain.At least these defeats will do world of good to our bilateral relation.We will have a common agenda to bitchh abt while rakin up tons on belters. How sweet!

Re: Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians This may all be part of PCB & BCCI's plan to get a masala ODI series between Ind & Pak going, while the world cup goes on in the Carribean. Imagine the loss in revenue for ICC, when Ind-Pak play a 5 ODI series, scheduling games, on every important game day in the world cup :hic:

Re: Can't bat, can't bowl and can't field, We're Indians

Good luck Veer' date=' you are an eternal optimist. I used to be like ya but not anymore. You are expecting a team that lost to Bangladesh by 5 wickets to lift the cup. Already the permutations and combinations are being worked out about how can India proceed to the next round let alone lift the world cup.[/quote'] I am optimist.. but part of me wants India to exit before super8 now.. .. thats how they going to get sacked and realise.. how much money they make and how little they deliever.. You wait for 2-3 years for this day, and this is what you get?? In the name of preparation for WC, we forgave many losses.. but this is just not forgivable even if we win WC.. my one dream was to see SRT lift WC.. but after today, i dont care if SRT, RD end their career without WC.. they need to know that they are not their for freaking vacation.... they are their for their country.. gradually we need to turn to other sports.. nation of billion cant get stuck with cricket and still have these kinda results.. and here is the best opportunity.. early exit from WC.. god doesnt want this many people to pray at the same time for India in next WC.. soo he is easing the pain for the future..