Boob Chacha & Greggy

Bumper

Re: Boob Chacha & Greggy Both are crap. In fact who needs a coach. Even if you provide with best of facilities and support staff these two teams won't win because they are both mentally very weak. Both teams don't deserve a coach. How can you hone skills of players that are facked in the head???

Re: Boob Chacha & Greggy Amazing, Greggy cops so much criticism from us fans, but Chacha gets nothing but praise from most of their fans. I wouldnt be surprised if PCB wants him to continue. But Chacha may turn it down to go to England

Re: Boob Chacha & Greggy Why do you guys blame the coaches for these losses? Were teh coaches out there batting? I'm willing to bet my life that if you gave Greg Chappell a bat and pads, he would play miles better than Sehwag! Its not the coaches fault players don't perform, its hte players fault. I don't think Greg went and said to the players: oh go out and play like shit today, don't work hard, be lazy...i'm sure thats teh advice he gave. People need to take accountability for their actions. 1. Sehwag played a ragged shot adn should really just be shot, like a race horse who has no value. 2. Uthappa was careless...why do we have to unpredicatble players in the upper order? There should only be one of those explosive guys, b/c while they may give a great start...they can also get out quickly and place india in a precarious position like 21-2... 3. Aggie and Zak didn't bowl well...Munaf had a brilliant first spell, but his second spell was crap...and bhajji never reallly looked like taking a wicket. 4. The fielding was nightmarish at Best...that was piss poor -- Catches win matches and players just weren't diving to save runs on the boundary it was a torrid performance. So blame the players...not the coaches...and once you've gotten over the fact that we've lost to a "suprise package", support our boys because they need it!

Re: Boob Chacha & Greggy

IF coaches dont do much why hire them and pay them huge amounts? I think Robin Singh, or Jimmy Amarnath or Sandip Patil would do what Chappell does much better and much cheaper...
Doesnt matter who the coach, as long as the old trash (SRT, Dravid, Ganguly, Agarkar) exist the negative mindset will never change! :mad: They have been perennial chokers and their performances provide ammunition to dimwits like punter to attack Indian cricket and their performance outside the country. I hate punter's guts but I admit he is right here. Clear the old trash and non-performers like Sehwag & Bhajji!!!