Cricinfo borrows our posts or are inspired by us

King

The minute the news about Inzi planning retiring from ODI I expressed my disgust at the timing of the announcement and also the insensitiveness of the Pakistan captain for thinking about the career on a day when his coach passed away. Now Cricinfo publishes an article of similar thoughts. This isn't the first time and we have noted so many instances when the article has been changed after we pointed out the short comings or the low quality. If you guys are reading our forums and are being inspired why not own up or post your presence here Cricinfo? It is not like we are unhappy about this but we only wish to know if we are making an impact on the writers in general. If you are lurking around, why not join here?

Re: Cricinfo borrows our posts or are inspired by us thts right, Ravi.... i have seen more than a few times, that our posts have been lifted and written as articles in cricinfo... a couples of times, my posts have appeared as articles in htcricket too...

Re: Cricinfo borrows our posts or are inspired by us Dileep used to be an occasional visitor of the other forum. But he no longer visits them, for obvious reasons. He may be reading this board regularly and could be lurking around, here. If u are reading this Dileep, why not sign up & post here ?