Applaud Sehwag

Re: Applaud Sehwag

i still dont want to see him in team after today.. he is a gamble that we lose more than 70 % of time..
Veer, we dont have a replacement for Sehwag or Uthappa. Karthick cannot replace them. He can only play in the middle order and may be replace any of the middle order batsmen if they are injured.

After having lost to BD' date=' I have lowered the bar considerably. I'll take a 100 by any Indian player against any opposition. Kya zamana aa gaya??!! :huh:[/quote'] true. given that all our maharathis choked against the mighty banglas, i would take this 100. good knock, yes.

After having lost to BD' date=' I have lowered the bar considerably. I'll take a 100 by any Indian player against any opposition. Kya zamana aa gaya??!! :huh:[/quote'] true. given that all our maharathis choked against the mighty banglas, i would take this 100. good knock, yes.
More than anything the guy was struggling for 17 innings. We got give him credit for turning it around. Dravid always believed in Sehwag because he runs down the confidence of the bowlers when he gets going.

I'll save the applause till the SL game.
I agree.... we have to pay heavy price for this knock if he doesnt perform in next few game.. and atleast dont make him open the inning.. vaas will get him within couple of overs..