What a beautiful game this was?

I dont care anymore whether India wins or loses tomorrow A chilling message has been sent to all players & coaches...be with us or you will see the fate Between how do you make a class developed in dot net 2.0 usable in clasic ASP Paul Condom my ar$e :mad: There have been signs all along, A time bomb waiting

Re: What a beautiful game this was? To be honest if it is a person that is closely known to Woolmer you can't blame anything, anyone and the game either. The news is that only a person that knew Bob can only do it simply for the fact that if someone were to visit the person in that hotel he had to talk to the reception and the person himself has to come to the lobby to take him. Now in this case we may be jumping the gun blaming betting mafia, the sport and the rest.

Re: What a beautiful game this was? That is not confirme as yet talksport, betting may not even be a cause. The news channel is saying he was not really into betting findings or anything. I suppose we should hold on for a while, there have been way too many surprising and sad revelations so far. I won't blame the sport or money behind all this as yet.