Who will be the new Captain

Re: Who will be the new Captain Yuvraj Singh would be my choice. However don't fool yourself; the BCCI have no balls and they will probably retain the current team management just for the sake of continuity. Another slick Power Point Presentation from m@darchod, behen ka loda Chappell should do it. The administration of Indian cricket is completely backward and they are only concerned with minting money.

Re: Who will be the new Captain

Chappel has to go This is the end of road for him There is no way BCCI retains Chappel
Trust me, they will. Chappell will come up with some convincing cr@p along the lines of "This team has problems which will need a period of 5 years to fix, and this WC '07 was a valuable lesson for the team which will enhance the development in their careers" or something to that effect. The BCCI chuthiyas will buy into it hook, line and sinker and Chappell will be in the driving seat for the remainder of the decade.

Re: Who will be the new Captain Yep; i feel this might well be the end of the road for Predator_05's hobby as an Indian supporter. Or so we shall find out in the course of the next month or so. It was a nice ride, but just as India's batting stars have peaked i think i have as well - 1994-2007.

Re: Who will be the new Captain yuvi does not seem like a guy who either has tactical acumen or a sheer motivator(imran style)...he may be better than the village idi0t(sehwag).. if only tht facker KAif could bat well and seal his place in the last 5-6 yrs of opportunities, we wouldnt have the problem.... he is perfect captaincy material....

yuvi does not seem like a guy who either has tactical acumen or a sheer motivator(imran style)...he may be better than the village idi0t(sehwag).. if only tht facker KAif could bat well and seal his place in the last 5-6 yrs of opportunities' date=' we wouldnt have the problem.... [b']he is perfect captaincy material....
Who kaif is a perfect captaincy material ? The same retard who wanted the selectors to let him know, what he must do to secure a place in the team ? He is a facking door knob, the kind that cannot tell the difference between his left hand & right hand. The way we are playing, if we regularly fire captains after losses, the entire squad has a shot at captaincy. I dont think changing captain is gonna help. Dravid should remain captain

Dravid is useless. He is a great bat, poor cappo, Period. Yuvraj would be my choice as well. The guy speaks well, is young, hopefully as aggressive a captain as he is a bat.
Well if you change captian as you change your skirt, its going to take more than 11 players to be the captian in an year. Give Dravid more time he will turn it gold!

Re: Who will be the new Captain What could have Dravid done better today ? Blaming it on the captain is the easy way out. We got the target we all wanted. 255 was easily gettable with a couple of partnerships, in this wicket. Instead we had a bunch of poopers, leaving the captain in a limbo.

Re: Who will be the new Captain It is not about today. Let's look at the blunders, shall we? 1. Irfan pathan was the undisputed allrounder in the ODI team. Instead of giving him all the chance to come back to form he was dropped from several ODIs when he was fit, brought back towards the end, included in the team 15, excluded from the team in the playing XI. WTF? 2. Uthappa and Ganguly have a smashing opening partnership (against WI?). What do we do the very next game. Bring Sehwag back in as the opener and move Uthappa 1 down. WTF? 3. Kumble is not part of the ODI setup, but sneaked in at the last minute into the WC 15. WTF? 4. We have some fantastic warmup games. Instead of using them to our advantage to pump the team, what does Mr. Modesty do? Dismisses them off and says we have to be very very careful of the mighty banglas, ... And the results showed. We gave too much respect to the fuking banglas and failed to carry over any momentum from the warmups. 5. Consistent post toss decision screwup in critical matches. All these blunders add up. Overall he is a poor captain who makes too many random choices which more than anything else have not worked out on the big stage. He should be relieved of the captaincy ASAP.