Engliash media is so biased

All I heard from either sky commentary team or BBC, they feel WI are obligated to make this match interesting and Even against India in the second match when Indians did not declare early, they made a huge fuss of it. here is link for it, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/england/7797031.stm I quote these are exact words by Mr. Agnew then "How sad it is, after such an entertaining six weeks here, that India should have treated this final match with such contempt." "They made absolutely no effort at all to score quickly and leave England with a difficult task of batting out time." "All that seemed to matter on the final day was enabling Gautam Gambhir and Yuvraj Singh to reach centuries. Well, they both failed to do so - something that often happens when personal ambition is placed ahead of the game. " Didn't Strauss do exactly the same today waiting for Pietersen to reach his 100 , how exactly England made this match interesting, I have to see what Mr Agnew has to say in his column today. This guy Agnew is an Idiot, he has so much animosity towards India, in his talk with ICC's Richards , he was saying "how can India have so much power , I wish It was not case". In Ashes 2005 did England give any chance to Aussies on final day when Pietersen made his first test 100 , they were leading that series 2-1, so it was okay for england to bat on to safety then but when coin is on other side it is not okay for other teams to look for draw. in both cases WI here and India there , they didnt have any obligation to England to make the match interesting , it is England who is behind and if they want to win they have to be more willing to take risk.Which is not the case.