IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

oh guessed it rite pujariji whts gonna happen in 2days clash between the two most likely finalists....mumbai and deccan B-> :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Actually, unfortunately I haild from Hyderabad. And Gibbs and Gilly have been playing sensibly of late. Also, finally Gilly picks up Dwayne Smith. I would have loved to have Rahane in the side and Napier replacing Duminy. So I guess at this point of time I should say Deccan, but hwn Suriya and Sachin bat, I guess I have to switch parties.

faaltu mein substituion pe points waste kiye and match is getting rained out
i had to squeeze in my mandatory weekly temple visit between the 2 matches. so,made the changes for CSK /KKR match before the 1st match, because i was sure i cud not be back before the match starts. now, the chances are very bleak for the match to start off. already in the previous CSK/RR match i lost 80+ points, now this:nervous:

i had to squeeze in my mandatory weekly temple visit between the 2 matches. so,made the changes for CSK /KKR match before the 1st match, because i was sure i cud not be back before the match starts. now, the chances are very bleak for the match to start off. already in the previous CSK/RR match i lost 80+ points, now this:nervous:
get a smart phone mate..

Varun can u please make uthappa a keeper for BRC? he's primarily played as a batsmen but he's been keeping this season. So can you please change that?
Cannot make changes to player roles after SS starts, otherwise it might make some user's team invalid.

I picked up Dravid an hour back. now the hosts say he is not part of the team.WTH is this? i am losing points by making reverse substitutions......
I did the same and then selected Kallis for Dravid who is out 1st ball; I wud have more points if I had just left RD in FML :((

I did the same and then selected Kallis for Dravid who is out 1st ball; I wud have more points if I had just left RD in FML :((
i did the same, u can check my team. i went one step further in fact, selected Jesse Ryder today. he is promptly dropped in favour of Ross Taylor! i climb up to 18, 19 and then drop back to 27-29 almost for all matches!

i think hate dint get a chance yto make his chnges for 2day's game...
:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:(( I forgot to change my squad, and i went from #3 to #11 Top 5 please :pray: