GREG CHAPPEL RESIGNS

Parth

Re: GREG CHAPPEL RESIGNS

look at this guys, in Tendulkars last 30 matches filtered 30 974 141* 38.96 3 6 10 2/25 49.40 0 8 0
are u trying to say an average of 39 isnt good? :huh:
no, and with only 3 hundreds from somene who most indians in India think as god

look at this guys, in Tendulkars last 30 matches filtered 30 974 141* 38.96 3 6 10 2/25 49.40 0 8 0
are u trying to say an average of 39 isnt good? :huh:
no, and with only 3 hundreds from somene who most indians in India think as god
OK.. an average of 39 is bad :huh: :huh: :huh: and 3 hundreds in 30 matches.. thats 1 in ten matches... Thats VERY good.. i think you are forgetting that he is a human :hic:

Gambit because the story has been going around for some time....you can use some other word .... as for chappell uncle....i have never been anti or for....pretty much neutral.....just admire his guts to touch our demi gods.....
If Chappell would have blamed RD, would you have appreciated his guts? What matters is the truth. If this mafia story is true and the senior mafia was undermining the juniors, I will applaud Chappell for standing up on behalf of the baccha party. But at the moment, I'd rather believe outstanding players I've seen for 10+ years than someone who's been with us for 1.5 years.
Yes gambit....he hasn't said anything about dravid ...that doesn't mean that he won't .What he says has to be taken with a pinch of salt and also keeping in mind that he is a bitter man with not much to lose.This holds good for his opinion on others too. I appreciate that someone has dared to touch a topic that many have been thinking about but have never had the guts to.I don't say that his words are all true ....but he has managed to do what no Indian has been able to do i.e. question our demi godsattitude....this is not about sachin ...its about a gp of seniors...which could include or exclude dravid.

**** sake wat block youth are u on about chappell' date=' karthick, raina and Sreesanth are ***** in odi cricket, they are no way ready yet to step into the shoes of other seniors.[/quote'] Abhe what have seniors won us? We loose anyway so might as well pick youngsters who might improve :eew: