You are the umpire - ICF game

Declares out. as he was not control of the situation and its considered more like a involuntary thingy.as it was deflected by the fielder on to him..
Congrats. Situation #2 Answer The umpire is part of play and despite the ball deflecting off him, the batsman is out on appeal. This would also be true for if the ball was hit in the air and struck the umpire on the full, then lobbing up into the air for a catch. Unlucky for the batsman but those are the rules
Congrats. Situation #2 Answer The umpire is part of play and despite the ball deflecting off him, the batsman is out on appeal. This would also be true for if the ball was hit in the air and struck the umpire on the full, then lobbing up into the air for a catch. Unlucky for the batsman but those are the rules
Thank god Bucknor was never very good with the rules. Otherwise he would have taken a few catches himself and handed it over to the Aussies.
:D.. i guesed tht cuz i have seen umpires saving boundaries ( square leg ones).. but they dont call that as dead ball.. so i tot tht wud b the same here.. listen to the dawg..:--D

Sitaution #3 Its the last ball of the match, the batting side require 1 run to win, the bowling side require 1 wicket. The bowler delivers the ball down legside and you (umpire) call a wide. However the batsman has moved out of his crease and is stumped, what do you do? Prize: $40000 ICF

I gave the same answer too. I think while I was typing, zubin gave the answer! :((:((