Sachin injured-again?

Re: Sachin injured-again?

Tendulkar twisted his right ankle while negotiating a bouncer from S Sreesanth during the practice in the afternoon at the Eden Gardens.
I don't think he was felled Shwetabh, he was was trying to negotiate the bouncer. I would be pretty surprised if he were hit by a Sreesanth bouncer in training. Everyone knows training is a bit low profile usually.

Re: Sachin injured-again? 3India13.jpg Sachin Tendulkar limps off the Eden after spraining his right ankle while negotiating a bouncer from S. Sreesanth at the conditioning camp for the Bangladesh tour. Officials later said Sachin was given ice treatment and the injury does not appear to be serious enough to warrant an X-ray. They said the extent of the injury would be known on Thursday morning. Tendulkar is in the team for the Bangladesh Test series, scheduled to start from May 18. Picture by Santosh Ghosh

Re: Sachin injured-again? I saw that he was on the field in the afternoon session today, doing some light batting. He was looking okay. The only worrying aspect was the lack of enthusiasm among players. They seemed quite depressed and lost!