"The h4te crew to boycott IPL III forums after humiliation" - h4te

h4te

Times of Owl: In a stern reaction to the removal of h4te as a mod in the IPL III forums, the h4te crew issued that it will boycott trolling and its presence in the forums for the 3rd season of the IPL. In a brief briefing in his briefs, h4te blamed the removal on human mentality and called it a humiliation for the entire species of owls. He urged that other members of the crew wear black in light of this tragedy and said that it will be a loss for the forum to lose out on talented, world-champion trolls. He vowed to create his own forum.

Alright in order to play the race card, I hereby claim that it this injustice was served to h4te because he's from the Southern hemisphere, where the owls have different genes and therefore can fly faster than the ones from the Indian subcontinent. :hitler: EMC :mad:

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
o BS... the min EMC gives him some $$ to shut him up' date=' this will all end :rolleyes:[/quote'] In that case, a total of ICF$40 million have been taken from your, Blue Brigade and Mr. Wicket's accounts and sent over to h4te. Let's see if you're actually talking sense now. :emc:

In that case, a total of ICF$40 million have been taken from your, Blue Brigade and Mr. Wicket's accounts and sent over to h4te. Let's see if you're actually talking sense now. :emc:
dwag, i was supporting u, u should mug viru rulez, as he was questioning your powers Now return the $, b4 i send bb to whine/bi tch/moan :hahaha: