Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

Saw kings of leon last saturday! and they were just awsome! best band to see live! their music sounds the same on record and live! here is video one of freinds shot [ame=

- HD - Kings of Leon - Use Somebody (live) @ Stadthalle Wien 04.12.2010 Vienna, Austria[/ame]

^ Terrific pictures mate, looks like an absolute blast. My eternal regret that I couldn't go, I was all prepared for it, alas, circumstances at the last minute stopped me from doing so. I heard the stage takes 4 days to set up and another 4 days to take down ? Seems you enjoyed Jay Z more than U2 ? Btw, like my concert T shirt ? :yay:

^ Terrific pictures mate, looks like an absolute blast. My eternal regret that I couldn't go, I was all prepared for it, alas, circumstances at the last minute stopped me from doing so. I heard the stage takes 4 days to set up and another 4 days to take down ? Seems you enjoyed Jay Z more than U2 ? Btw, like my concert T shirt ? :yay:
Yea, it does take a while for it be constructed. They are performing again tomorrow night at Brisbane B->B->B->B-> And I get to go again.:--D:--D:--D Im a hip pop head, Jay Z is the mecca of modern hip pop :hail: Almost had tears and goosebumps to see him performing. I never been a fan or listened a song from U2 :embarassed: I respect them though for their success and popularity. The concert t shirt looks like a rare collection to keep for a long time :two_thumbs_up: Once Again I get go Again TOMORROW!!! :aha: The wonders and benefits of working at Suncorp Stadium.:dance: All for FREE!!!

They bypassed Adelaide because they felt they could not cover their costs and draw as big as audiences as they would in Sydney or Brisbane say. How I wish I went to the U2 concert :/
Yea its unlucky, apparently people came from all the way from North Queensland and NZ to come watch.
Btw' date=' did you buy an souvenirs from the U2/Jay Z concert ?[/quote'] Nope, they were all U2 shirts, didnt find any Jay Z ones. Maybe ill find it today when I go again.