Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

Mods are seriosuly biased here. If u don support KKR y wud u abuse Kolkata and the franchise? Abusing doesnt take too much of skill, even the bus conductors are capable of abusing . Its high time the Owner of this site take a note of this or make it a Hate Kolkata website. U may belong frm other sates dat doesnt mean my region/state is inferior to others.

Shane as a mod yu need to be a bit more less biased,i know what will happen if i start using the same comments you use,againist mumbai indians.Cmon mate a bit of banter is all fine but some of the posts here are being downright insulting to kkr its fans and kolkata.
If i abuse Ambanis, Mumbai i'll get banned and now coz they are mods they will be let off easily. WTF?

Mods are seriosuly biased here. If u don support KKR y wud u abuse Kolkata and the franchise? Abusing doesnt take too much of skill, even the bus conductors are capable of abusing . Its high time the Owner of this site take a note of this or make it a Hate Kolkata website. U may belong frm other sates dat doesnt mean my region/state is inferior to others.
Shane as a mod yu need to be a bit more less biased,i know what will happen if i start using the same comments you use,againist mumbai indians.Cmon mate a bit of banter is all fine but some of the posts here are being downright insulting to kkr its fans and kolkata.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Boys, just friendly banter here, giving you a teaser of whats to come. I fail to understand how I being a mod or not would/should affect the way I post. No worries guys, If you guys are offeneded, I wont F*** with your heads, lol. Guys yeh toh shuruaat hai, in a months time this place will be a bloodbath. :D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Boys, just friendly banter here, giving you a teaser of whats to come. I fail to understand how I being a mod or not would/should affect the way I post. No worries guys, If you guys are offeneded, I wont F*** with your heads, lol. Guys yeh toh shuruaat hai, in a months time this place will be a bloodbath. :D
chinta nakko shanno,tere friendly banter ka anth main hi karunga......:icflove: if not for SRT,i would have really teared into MI,but i guess i have to much respect for GOD btw time to hit the MI thread now.....:))

Well everythng is fair. But it doesnt go well wen coarse language is used for the State/franchise!! Hope u dont get us wrong!!:nice:

Shane is just mad at Arsenal's 'performance' in the last two matches. As Andy is a ManUtd-cum-KKR fan, he is ripping into him while the rest of the KKR fans are caught in the crossfire. Note: Arsenal are playing Liverpool on Wednesday. Guys, better be prepared to take some flak on Thursday

Shane is just mad at Arsenal's 'performance' in the last two matches. As Andy is a ManUtd-cum-KKR fan, he is ripping into him while the rest of the KKR fans are caught in the crossfire. Note: Arsenal are playing Liverpool on Wednesday. Guys, better be prepared to take some flak on Thursday
Thanxs DON... sry Shane we fully support u .... hotaa hai yaar .

Well everythng is fair. But it doesnt go well wen coarse language is used for the State/franchise!! Hope u dont get us wrong!!:nice:
You are free to have a go at Mumbai or any other Team. I dont see the IPL Forum bring treated any differently by the Mods. Coarse Language for the State! Ow! Apologies Mate! So its KGayR then. :D

Thanxs DON... sry Shane we fully support u .... hotaa hai yaar .
no arsenal bashing now:hitler:

Certainly kkr wud be diff team all together under Dada ... we all know dada's leadership quality and his ability to choose the best combo and futhermore he has the killer instinct BM was lacking during IPL2. He has done in the past when he took over as an Indian Captain ...why can't he do it now.