this is freaking extreme

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

MOGADISHU, Somalia ? Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days. Shops, tea houses and other public places in Bulo Burto, about 124 miles northeast of the capital, Mogadishu, should be closed during prayer time and no one should be on the streets, said Sheik Hussein Barre Rage, the chairman of the town's Islamic court. His court is part of a network backed by armed militiamen that has taken control of much of southern Somalia in recent months, bringing a strict interpretation of Islam that is alien to many Somalis. Those who do not follow the prayer edict after three days have elapsed, "will definitely be beheaded according to Islamic law," Rage told The Associated Press by phone. "As Muslims we should practice Islam fully, not in part, and that is what our religion enjoins us to do." He said the edict, which covered only Bulo Burto, was being announced over loudspeakers throughout the town. Somalia's Islamic courts have made varying interpretations of Koranic law, some applying a more strict and radical version of Islam than others. Some of the courts have introduced public executions, floggings of convicts, bans on women swimming in Mogadishu's public beaches and on the sale and chewing of khat, a leafy stimulant consumed across the Horn of Africa and in the Middle East. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,234817,00.html

Re: this is freaking extreme DR boss, With all due respect arent you getting a tad tired of playing the same symphony? Let it go man. Here is what you should do. How about a write-up on some of authentic Bihari cuisines? I bet you are an avid sattu ki litti fan! Or that you would feast on Silav ka khaaja or Maner ka Laddu(Patna's Hanuman mandir's tirupati laddoo are bomb as well!). Goli maaro all this issues ko and lets talk about some dahi-chura. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Re: this is freaking extreme

DR boss, With all due respect arent you getting a tad tired of playing the same symphony? Let it go man. Here is what you should do. How about a write-up on some of authentic Bihari cuisines? I bet you are an avid sattu ki litti fan! Or that you would feast on Silav ka khaaja or Maner ka Laddu(Patna's Hanuman mandir's tirupati laddoo are bomb as well!). Goli maaro all this issues ko and lets talk about some dahi-chura. xxx
this may be symphony for u but i take these things seriously...world needs to know these things i am just doing my bit in spreading the news... sattu poori can wait.. btw I have no idea about sila ka khaja rest of the stuff mentioend particualrly Hanuman mandir's tirupati laddo is just awesome. Please add to the list Shaidpur's baalushahi..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: this is freaking extreme I feel sorry for all litralist in matters of religious doctrine interpretation. NO religious doctrine was supposed to be read litrally least of all the holy book. All these problems emanate from this basic flaw in interpretation.

I feel sorry for all litralist in matters of religious doctrine interpretation. NO religious doctrine was supposed to be read litrally least of all the holy book. All these problems emanate from this basic flaw in interpretation.
d_r this has nothing to do with interpretation. No where in the Holy Quran is it mentioned anywhere that people should be punished for not praying. Allah SWT has told us that there is 'no compulsion in religion'. This has nothing to do with religion but all to do with intimidation and power.

Re: this is freaking extreme DR merely gives facts of things happening around the world. Other may want to brush islamic problems under the carpet but I think its important to show their despicable behaviour. It puts in perspective their claims of unfair treatment around the world, when you see how islamic countries behave.

Guest dada_rocks

I feel sorry for all litralist in matters of religious doctrine interpretation. NO religious doctrine was supposed to be read litrally least of all the holy book. All these problems emanate from this basic flaw in interpretation.
d_r this has nothing to do with interpretation. No where in the Holy Quran is it mentioned anywhere that people should be punished for not praying. Allah SWT has told us that there is 'no compulsion in religion'. This has nothing to do with religion but all to do with intimidation and power.
incidentalyy allah said that when nub of muslims were below dozen same allah never talks about these things once muhd raises army in fact he sends dictates like no non-muslim must be allowed to live in makkah medinah some kind of non-compulsion... same allow allows usrurping of others temple and turnign it into kabah... I don't know if here is any religion on this face of earth whose most holiest place is on the ruins of others religious symbol. read into context pal I am sure u love this context thing don't u.. :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Baadshah' date=' the only solution is moderate muslims revolting and fighting against these extremists... why is it not happening??? if u say the majority are moderate, then y no action...[/quote'] Majority support this kind of crap may be not this one but majority do support intolerance non-allowance of preachingof any other religion on public TV not even a sinle shariah states doesn;t happen just like that.. Moreover when was the last time u heard a pip about this from any muslim organization.......Fact is there are extremist foot soldier and then there are socalled moderate spin-doctor polemics-peddler who are busy in softening the blow of the rest with claims like no not all are extremists.. Heck in none of the movement whole population works as foot solider it's just not practical.