3 Indian Captains lead India's charge in the CLT20 this year. Your thoughts?

achilles

:mi: Sachin Tendulkar - The Best there was, the best there is, the best there will be. :csk: MS Dhoni - Captain Cool. Gets the best out of his players and makes it to 1 SF's & 2 Finals in IPL. :brc: Anil Kumble - A temple of persistence. 38yrs old but competitiveness runs in his veins. If I have a to pick a winner of the CLT20, I'll pick RCB. Why? The venue is South Africa. Their coach- South African. Their players - Toast of the tournament in IPL 2009. Local Support - Most overseas players are South African. They are the more experienced and successful team among this IPL batch of 3 for the CLT20. But given, Dhoni's Dhamaka team and Mumbai's euphoric rise, you never know. We might witness an IPL team vs IPL team final. Things are looking up for us this year :two_thumbs_up:

:mi: Sachin Tendulkar - The Best there was, the best there is, the best there will be. :csk: MS Dhoni - Captain Cool. Gets the best out of his players and makes it to 1 SF's & 2 Finals in IPL. :brc: Anil Kumble - A temple of persistence. 38yrs old but competitiveness runs in his veins. If I have a to pick a winner of the CLT20, I'll pick RCB. Why? The venue is South Africa. Their coach- South African. Their players - Toast of the tournament in IPL 2009. Local Support - Most overseas players are South African. They are the more experienced and successful team among this IPL batch of 3 for the CLT20. But given, Dhoni's Dhamaka team and Mumbai's euphoric rise, you never know. We might witness an IPL team vs IPL team final. Things are looking up for us this year :two_thumbs_up:
BTW.. the order isnot right. It should be CSK, MI and then RCB