Mahabharat, Malgudi Days..

veer

Re: Mahabharat, Malgudi Days.. Mahabharat was the biggest anti-climax ever. I intently watched each and every episode as a kid, marvelling at the violence and the drama - all in anticipation of that one massive war. When i got the final tape, i thought it was going to be the greatest day of my life. I opened it up and put it in. The story started off with both sides bringing their armies from opposite ends, camera zooming on Duryodhan, etc. carrying their massive "gaddas" over their shoulders. I couldn't wait to see the armies go at it. What followed was the most boring 25 mins of my life...no fighting, no war, no bloodshed no nothing. From that point on, i learnt a lesson. I would never get my hopes up over anything ever again !

Re: Mahabharat, Malgudi Days.. never actually saw any of it... :eew: used to see cartoon network(swat kats, johnny quest, etc), then graduated to "small wonder" and then straight to cricket/soccer/tennis/basketball/any other sport/sport show/bournvita quiz contest/espn star quiz thing