What Happened To All The Threads?

Birbal3

Re: What Happened To All The Threads?

Yoda... you used to cry and whine like a baby when this sort of thing happened at the other place... Why the double standards?
Not really. I was one of the few who was asking that the anti-muslim rant threads not be part of chillout. And finally we agreed, kind of. Yes, I used to question when mods would mysteriously close a thread with some parting shots at some of the posters, in the main forum.

Too bad. Lot of Posters had invested lot of time on these threads. Mods should atleast allow posters to recapture what they had written .
Here you go: You suck, I suck and all parts of my country suck except my own.

People getting worked up ... and creating threads just for the heck of it ... is what caused them to dissappear .... if you guys promise to be mature and talk responsibly .... maybe we can bring them back.
I hope you are not directing these comments at me and making it a general one. Have you found an instance where the comments were not mature enough? Also what you mean creating threads just for the heck of it Meaning it is against your ideology or the ideology that all moderators in this MB stand for? Can you explain?

Oh so they are not alive anymore! I kept refreshing and once deleted my cache.. Wonder what caused it to disappear?
People getting worked up ... and creating threads just for the heck of it ... is what caused them to dissappear .... if you guys promise to be mature and talk responsibly .... maybe we can bring them back.
What we need here is balance. Too much one sided information I am afraid, resulting in every thread appearing like anti muslim rant. BTW, muslim posters are not prevented from starting their own thread . So what's the beef ? I am curious. Mods should delete only those threads which were started just for the heck of it. Definitely not those having 100 post plus posts. Just my 2 cents , Sir. :lol:

Re: What Happened To All The Threads? hmm... the religion topic sometimes goes way out of hand tht by the time i see it to interupt u guys, its gone way to far tht i dont feel like talkin much... i mean why debate with such ignorance? on the second thought, it aint sometimes... its all the times....

im having trouble PMing... but i dont mind saying these kinda stuff in the open...
Well say them in the open. MP said the samething as if people do not undestand islam and how we need educating on it. Then when questions are put forward on Islam they are not answered :shrug: Thus I put forward the same questions on Islam that I put forward to MP who refused to answer them. Maybe then you are someone can enlighten us. Maybe by answering a few questions and educating us. 1. Does Islam believe in Kaffars and what does this mean? 2. What does Islam believe should happen to Kaffars? 3. What does Islam believe should happen to a muslim who decides to practice another religion? 4. Under Sharia law in Islam, what does a woman need to do to prove she has been raped?