Super Slow motion

Surely super slow mow should start being used for run out decisions. It happens all the time where in one frame the batsmen is out of his crease but the bails are not broken then in the next frame the batsmen is in and the bails are broken. Surely if the technology is there to use the fans and players would want it to go to good use in actually determining what happened first batsmen in or bails broken they can't be done at the same time which is what the current cameras tend to show in run outs. I don't want to see super slow mow being used so I can see the sweat dripping off some batsmens helmet in a promo with music as they go to the lunch break or whatever I want to see it made when neccesary.

I dont think super slow motion cameras are as much a boon as many might think. Look at super slow motion when applied to bump ball decisions. Invariably it introduces far more doubt and confuses people more than anything. Today a bump ball cannot be safely adjudged using the slow motion replays. Implementation might be comparatively simpler with runouts. But still, I dont think it is the panacea to cricketing decision-making problems.