call to mods...

gator

Re: call to mods...

"Sanskrit = sonovabitch to learn and operate. "
That's a completely innocuous statement, Gator. Head Coach is a Paki, CC is a Hindu basher...I can't quite fathom what to make of your newfound sensitivity.

Re: call to mods... CC if u are reading this, could u please debate without resorting to such abuse of people's religious sensitivities ? We know u are better than this. Please dont repeat this sort of abuse. Thanks.

"Sanskrit = sonovabitch to learn and operate. "
That's a completely innocuous statement, Gator. Head Coach is a pakistani, CC is a Hindu basher...I can't quite fathom what to make of your newfound sensitivity.
Right on the money mate as ever. I thought Gator was a tough cookie but these two have reduced him to being sensitive. :lol:

Re: call to mods... Abuses work both ways, Gator. If CC were responding to others trolls, he could justify such quotes. If we have to be strict with CC on such comments, we have to do the same with a lotta folks who offend the Muslims posters, out here.

Abuses work both ways' date=' Gator. If CC were responding to others trolls, he could justify such quotes. If we have to be strict with CC on such comments, we have to do the same with a lotta folks who offend the Muslims posters, out here.[/quote'] well cant stop a poster from posting crud... (case in point, yours truly :hic: ) but i think to counter nihilistic posters such as CC who find evil in everything they see are best countered by a call to arms... i challenged him to put his money where his mouth is, and asked him to private message me and i would have helped him get started on a night school for the underprivileged... never heard a peep from him thereafter.

CC1981 is on a mission to insult hinduism..... here is his latest.... "Sanskrit = sonovabitch to learn and operate. "
:doh: :shrug: CC is one of the BEST posters we have on this message board. The above is JOKE, and pretty funny. It's not an insult to anything or anyone.

CC1981 is on a mission to insult hinduism..... here is his latest.... "Sanskrit = sonovabitch to learn and operate. "
:doh: :shrug: CC is one of the BEST posters we have on this message board. The above is JOKE, and pretty funny. It's not an insult to anything or anyone.
Yea right. The guy insults India and Hinduism in pretty much every thread.

Re: call to mods... ^But Yoda, only his theme is questionable. His knowledge is undeniable tho. He is the only guy i have seen, capable of debating literally any topic. I like reading CC's posts. Occasionally he goes ballistic unnecessarily, that he should look to avoid.

^But Yoda' date=' only his theme is questionable. His knowledge is undeniable tho. He is the only guy i have seen, capable of debating literally any topic. I like reading CC's posts. Occasionally he goes ballistic unnecessarily, that he should look to avoid.[/quote'] I am talking about his choice of abusive words towards Hinduism and his troll like posting about India in general. Yes, he also seems to have the ability to write non-stop BS about any topic. Some of you guys don't read all of his garbage which is probably why you have missed some of the offensive stuff. The guy thinks Pak nuking India would be justified if we cut off their water supply. He thinks going to the UN to settle dispute wouldn't be necessary in that case. I could list more, but believe me he is more crap than not.

Re: call to mods... Anyways the point is not about CC. The General forum has essentially become unmoderated as long as there are no personal abuses. India as a country is fair game, all religions are fair game. Pretty much every topic seems to be fair game as far as the extent of abuse is concerned.

Anyways the point is not about CC. The General forum has essentially become unmoderated as long as there are no personal abuses. India as a country is fair game' date=' all religions are fair game. Pretty much every topic seems to be fair game as far as the extent of abuse is concerned.[/quote'] I agree with you to certain extent but don't think every topic is riddled of this. I suppose with CC writing in pages it is hard for any mod to read through (I for one don't read because it simply doesn't interest me). What I can do though is put some kind of link to report abuse so that the mods at the end of the day can have a look at all the posts that are reported as abuse and take action. Otherwise it is impossible for the mods to read through several pages and pick quotes from innumerable posts.

The guy thinks Pak nuking India would be justified if we cut off their water supply. He thinks going to the UN to settle dispute wouldn't be necessary in that case. I could list more, but believe me he is more crap than not.
did he actually say that or was it implied or did you just connect the dots? coz thats a rather strong statement and ought not be used as an allegation unless you can adequately prove it. besides that, yeah cutting off water supply is actually tantamount to an act of war, but if he thinks that inspite of their myopic strategy, if pakistan would infact nuke india, he knows little about global politics and war games.

Re: call to mods... Stop whining for f*cks sake ! Some of you are behaving like a bunch of schoolgirls. Can someone explain to me how saying sanskrit is an SOB to learn can be construed as being offensive ? He is merely implying that its a difficult language to learn - which it IS. No insult to the language, as far as i can see ? Is he saying that Sanskrit is a "sh*tty language which one can only speak out of their @ss" ? No !! Stop being so damn touchy. Jeez, if you hate reading the guy's posts just IGNORE him. How hard is it ? I f*cking hate some of the lefty pinko stuff he spouts out, but we can't ask the mods to ban every other member whose views conflict with ours ? TOLERANCE.

The guy thinks Pak nuking India would be justified if we cut off their water supply. He thinks going to the UN to settle dispute wouldn't be necessary in that case. I could list more, but believe me he is more crap than not.
did he actually say that or was it implied or did you just connect the dots? coz thats a rather strong statement and ought not be used as an allegation unless you can adequately prove it. besides that, yeah cutting off water supply is actually tantamount to an act of war, but if he thinks that inspite of their myopic strategy, if pakistan would infact nuke india, he knows little about global politics and war games.
Here is his post and the thread URL:
what will happen if state govt of J&K scrap the IWT( indus water treaty )..?
Nuclear war and for once we could'nt blame Pakistan. I'd think its a reasonable response for cutting off a country's water supply.
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2665

Anyways the point is not about CC. The General forum has essentially become unmoderated as long as there are no personal abuses. India as a country is fair game' date=' all religions are fair game. Pretty much every topic seems to be fair game as far as the extent of abuse is concerned.[/quote'] I agree with you to certain extent but don't think every topic is riddled of this. I suppose with CC writing in pages it is hard for any mod to read through (I for one don't read because it simply doesn't interest me). What I can do though is put some kind of link to report abuse so that the mods at the end of the day can have a look at all the posts that are reported as abuse and take action. Otherwise it is impossible for the mods to read through several pages and pick quotes from innumerable posts.
I didn't mean to say that every thread is abusive. I am saying that as far as topics are concerned there seem to be no limits as far as abuse is concerned. Heck if Indian cricketers cannot be abused personally I can't understand how abusing Krishna or Mohammad is acceptable. Yes, it is a good idea to have a link to report abuse if it isn't too difficult.

I didn't mean to say that every thread is abusive. I am saying that as far as topics are concerned there seem to be no limits as far as abuse is concerned. Heck if Indian cricketers cannot be abused personally I can't understand how abusing Krishna or Mohammad is acceptable. Yes, it is a good idea to have a link to report abuse if it isn't too difficult.
Yoda, we hear you. Abuse of any form, that is offensive to people's sensitivities, should not be tolerated. The key in moderation, is consistency. If we are not consistent in our moderation, we will start losing everyone's credibility. From then on, anything we do, people will be unhappy. The board is growing. There are a zillion threads with million posts in each of them. Its practically impossible to read all of them, understand the context & moderate a post or a poster. Besides what is offensive to some, are perfectly fine for others. So we cannot always go by what some think are objectionable posts. (You'd be surprised to know, the "Dhoni's chicks" thread was considered objectionable, by a fellow poster. I dont mean to pick on the poster, just using this as an example to make my point). When there is a contraversy, we usually, go by our knowledge of the poster (we know most of them), in general. In the absence of it, we see if there are blatant abuses involved against fellow posters, which are unacceptable. If there is abuse involved, the post gets caned. If the poster repetitively posts nonsense that needs moderation, we usually communicate that to the poster, so he has an opportunity to adjust. These rules pretty much filters out 99% of the posts/posters as good enuff. The left over stuff usually gets caned.

Heck if Indian cricketers cannot be abused personally I can't understand how abusing Krishna or Mohammad is acceptable
Becuase Indian Cricketers dont bring Crack of Doom to your doorstep ... Mo's ideology still does .... But Iam sure you will continue to be in "awe" and "respect" of that ideology because its not "officialy" a religion ...
Sure. Mohmd having married a child or Islamic women peeing in a burqa are all Cracks of Doom at our doorsteps. I am glad Bumper and Ravi have heard the message. Whether it is ignored or heeded is not really something I am going to bother myself with anymore.