Do watch the consternation of secular muslims

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

just type secula slam summit in youtube.com and help yourself.. You will get to hear from Ibn-waraq to irshad manjhi .. quite a wide spectrum of intellectuals covered there.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Do watch the consternation of secular muslims In thsi conference there were various hues of secular muslims. While at one end was bengali speake who claimed quran never claims to eb book of law it's book of guidance recommendation and need not be followed letter by letetr and thus there is room for secular philopshy in islam then there was IbN Warraq and wafa sultan who were fully convinced there is no freaking way this religion can be reformed unles they devises totaly new moral code and retain the moniker. One pakistani speaker was middle path walker forgot his name. Point is noone was calling for anyone else's head to be blown nto pieces because he/she didn't agree with next guy's version of islam.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Do watch the consternation of secular muslims

why do you guys care about this so much ? It seems like you care about my religion more than I do..just a thought.
I care because this is the only religion whose tenetes govern even those who are outside its ambit.......the day these folks stop screwing non-muslims in name of quranic edicts people wud stop caring about them..... it's not just the belief that non-muslims are doomed scores of other religions believe that crap but problem with islam is wherever they can start treating rest on this earth itself like crap

Re: Do watch the consternation of secular muslims On top of all...that mofo Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid....lives in India and openly condemns other religions during friday gatherings calling them shirk or by so many names..... The situation is not vey bright here in Mumbai as well....there are many gatherings during night time, something called full night Ijtema near my locality.....I was shocked the speaker used so many derogatory remarks.

Guest dada_rocks

On top of all...that mofo Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid....lives in India and openly condemns other religions during friday gatherings calling them shirk or by so many names..... The situation is not vey bright here in Mumbai as well....there are many gatherings during night time, something called full night Ijtema near my locality.....I was shocked the speaker used so many derogatory remarks.
I have been to many mosque posing as muslims .. these folks talk altogether diff language among themselves..

On top of all...that mofo Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid....lives in India and openly condemns other religions during friday gatherings calling them shirk or by so many names..... The situation is not vey bright here in Mumbai as well....there are many gatherings during night time, something called full night Ijtema near my locality.....I was shocked the speaker used so many derogatory remarks.
I have been to many mosque posing as muslims .. these folks talk altogether diff language among themselves..
DR, please read the global announcement regarding discussion of religious topics.