Free Cricket Kit

kabira

I have BDM Pads, Gloves, helmet, ab guard (brand new) and cricket Bat. I wont be using it here in USA anymore. Cricket Bat itself will cost you $70+++. This one is little heavy, I used to use it in slog overs. The willow is from GM. If anyone wants it, they just have to pay for shipping.

Re: Free Cricket Kit Kabira. Did you ever find out a way to ship those books to India?? If you are not able to take any cricket books I would be more than happy to unload your burden mate :hic: :hic: xxxx

Re: Free Cricket Kit >Kabira , think about it , you could have actually made the cricket kit as part of prize list for Super Selector winners. yeah..but who will ship all those things..I wont be around. >Kabira. >Did you ever find out a way to ship those books to India?? If you are not able to take any cricket books I would be more than happy to unload your burden mate Yes sir, sent one box of books already...I found out USPS is cheapest option if you live in small city. 44 pounds max you can sent at one go...coolest thing is that you dont have to go thru hassle of visiting sea port and thinsg like that...They charge $76. I have many computer programming related books..want to unload my burden mate..sorry all cricket books are already on their way to India..

Re: Free Cricket Kit ^^ Mate you have absolutely no idea what a good information you have given me. Generally I end up buying at the least 15-20 books every year and most of the times I donate them to local libraries when I move(within USA). I will definitely check this up and if it is what it is I would be shipping a few boxes over this weekend. Thanks man! :wtg: :wtg:

Re: Free Cricket Kit If u dont mind askin Kabira, how is you relative's attitude towards you coming back from America. Do they completely understand it or are baffled why you would leave a great country like america.