Gambit

THE WTF news of the day thread

Stab victim 'continued masturbating' Brisbane Times | Thursday, 21 June 2007 A Brisbane woman stabbed a male friend twice in the shower after he refused to stop masturbating in front of her children. Defence lawyers for Kylie Louise Wilson, 28, said the mother of two "lost it" when her friend of six years, Daniel Peter Blair, went on a masturbation marathon on April 6 last year. Brisbane's District Court this morning heard Mr Blair had showed up at Wilson's Birkdale unit, in Redland Shire, where he took amphetamines before having a shower. Whilst in the bathroom, Mr Blair, 32, began pleasuring himself, before moving to Wilson's bedroom, where he rolled around naked on her bed and continued his lewd conduct. He returned to the bathroom for more and was busted by Wilson, who was attempting to bath her three-and-a-half year-old daughter. The court heard Mr Blair refused her repeated requests to stop, prompting her to fetch a knife from the kitchen which she used to stab him twice in the left shoulder. Crown prosecutors said Mr Blair paused only to put on his shorts and flee outside to wait for police to arrive, but was again overcome by the urge. "Despite his injury, it seems (Mr Blair) continued to masturbate while in the garage," the prosecutor said. Police took him to hospital where he received treatment for the minor stab wounds. Wilson pleaded guilty to one count each of unlawful wounding and wilful damage. Her defence barrister, Mark Johnson, said Wilson regarded Mr Blair as a "tolerably decent person" when he was not using drugs, but had become "extremely protective" of her daughter under the circumstances. "He was in and out and round about, doing this sort of thing all over the house, " Mr Johnson said. "She just lost it, to put it crudely." Senior Judge Gilbert Trafford Walker accepted the Crown's submission that Wilson had been subjected to "grossly offensive conduct ... which in a moral sense amounts to extreme provocation." He sentenced her to nine months' jail but ordered that she be immediately released on parole.
http://stuff.co.nz/4103247a4560.html

Great stuff Gambo. It is one of those incidents that is greatly funny to read but would have been traumatic for the person on the receiving side. Regardless we need to find out whatever he was eating! Here is a modern case of Praan jaaye par vacchan na jaaye.

Jaipur: A 73-year-old farmer who vowed not to marry before passing his high school exams has failed to get through for the 38th time. Shiv Charan Yadav has been taking the exams - normally given to schoolchildren at the age of 15 - every year since 1969, without success. He was in his 30s when he first decided to better himself through education. This year, he failed everything except Sanskrit, scoring only 103 out of a possible 600 points. He said he found mathematics especially hard, blaming the subject for dragging down his score. "Once I pass I want to get married to a girl who's under 30," Yadav, who lives alone in Kohari village in Rajasthan said.. He is now revising for his 39th

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Girl_banned_from_wearing_chastity_ring_moves_UK_high_court/articleshow/2141917.cms
LONDON: A teenage girl banned from wearing a chastity ring in school took her case to Britain's High Court on Friday. Lydia Playfoot, 16, a pupil at the Millais School in Horsham, about 65 kilometers south of London, wears a ring as a sign of her commitment to abstinence from sex until marriage. The school asked Playfoot to remove the ring because it violated a uniform policy that bans wearing jewellery, even though it allows Muslims to wear head scarves and Sikhs to wear coloured bracelets, said her father, Philip. He said the family's three-year fight against the school's policy pointed to a wider change within British society. "Lydia really is in many ways a microcosm of something much bigger that's happening in our culture, where in the UK, Christians' views and values are being sidelined," he said. "You're basically being told that you can believe what you like but don't let it impact into the public sphere." Lydia's ring is a thin silver band engraved with verses from the New Testament exhorting Christians to avoid sexual immorality.

Tiny tearaway charged with rioting Monday, June 25, 2007 The debate over whether children should be labelled criminals doesn't appear to have reached the region of Bihar in India, where police have charged a two-year-old boy with rioting. Little Raj Kumar Jha was accused of being involved in disturbances which occurred during a clash between two communities during a religious festival. His parents say he was at home at his grandparents at the time of the riot. The toddler was charged with throwing stones at police and rioting, despite laws that state the police cannot file criminal cases against a child below the age of seven. Embarrassed officials say the charge could be a clerical error. But it is not the first time that authorities in the region have filed against small children. Last October a three-month-old baby was reportedly charged with looting a bus and in another case five-year-old Raj Kumar was accused of assaulting and molesting a woman.
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=54478&in_page_id=2

Last October a three-month-old baby was reportedly charged with looting a bus and in another case five-year-old Raj Kumar was accused of assaulting and molesting a woman
3 month old looting a bus !! :hysterical::hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

It's not... Bihari ko Bihari nahin to kya Assami bolenge......... About five year olds looting bus it's matter of fake-case being registered.. People do all kind of things..

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

News link to nahin hai par saw it last night on Aaj Tak.. somwhere near Pune one lover stabbed his beloved 20 times in broad day-light after being spurned and eye-witnbess account was he used to take turns stabbing and embracing her while crying bitterly throughout the episode. Ab ise kahte hain pyar.. me thinks aashiq hone ke liye thora mentally challenged hona bahut zaroori hai

News link to nahin hai par saw it last night on Aaj Tak.. somwhere near Pune one lover stabbed his beloved 20 times in broad day-light after being spurned and eye-witnbess account was he used to take turns stabbing and embracing her while crying bitterly throughout the episode. Ab ise kahte hain pyar.. me thinks aashiq hone ke liye thora mentally challenged hona bahut zaroori hai
she died? a person does face failures in life ..and he has to deal with it.. those who can not handle it..do such stuffs.. hamne bhi khun bhare khat likhe hain.... lekin khun nahi kiya kabhi... isme ladki ki bhi galti hogi....Bhav kyon diya...jab thukrana tha...?

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Well u are too smart to do anything of that sort .. To kuchh nikala us khat-baazi se ki nahin guru:giggle:

she died? a person does face failures in life ..and he has to deal with it.. those who can not handle it..do such stuffs.. hamne bhi khun bhare khat likhe hain.... lekin khun nahi kiya kabhi... isme ladki ki bhi galti hogi....Bhav kyon diya...jab thukrana tha...?
khoon bhare khat... ab sehat theek hai naa :cantstop:

kyunki ladkiyan yeh hi karti hain badi zaalim jaat hai yeh aurat

kyunki ladkiyan yeh hi karti hain badi zaalim jaat hai yeh aurat
actually suraj...i won't go this far... ladkiyon tak theek hai..aurat jara..respect wali baat aa jati hai... besides the fun... perhaps i have been taught to respect women since childhood...

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Larkiyin ka kaam hai ak sath 4-5 ko mixed signal dete rahna..... Main khub bhara khat part miss kar diya kahin tum mera dost santosh singh to nahin ho wo sala idiot litrally hat kaat ke likha karta tha khat jab principla pakra to bolata hai sar main mohabat karta hun.. pure cartoon character tha.. aur larki bilkul bhi bhaw nahin deti thi..:haha:

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks
first kiss..:P
chalo mehnat ka kuchh fayda huaa.. hamko to shaadi tak intejaar karna para is nek karya ke liye:haha:

Burqa-clad Himesh stirs row in dargah Playback singer and music director Himesh Reshammiya has created a controversy by visiting the holy tomb of Khawja Moinuddhin Chishti in Ajmer by wearing a burqa, for which he apologised later. Reshammiya, along with four others, came to Ajmer for ziyarat (pilgrimage) on Tuesday night and in order to avoid attention he wore a burqa. Soon after people came to know that he was there in the dargah wearing a burqa, there was resentment and some people objected to it. However, Anjuman Committee, the official committee of the dargah khadims (servers) gave a clean chit to Reshammiya saying he (Reshammiya) had not committed any offence by offering ziyarat in a burqa. "Burqa is a respectable dress and there was no need for the singer to express his regret and tender apology," a Khadim said. Spokesman of the Anjuman committee and former secretary Sarwar Chisti told PTI, "since he is a popular artiste and wore a burqa to avoid the crowd, he has not committed any offence or sin." Agreeing with the view, the nazim of dargah committee, Ahamed Raza said that the singer has not committed any offence if donned in a burqa to avoid the crowd and the media while performing ziyarat. Reshammiya told the media that a dargah khadim Qutubuddhin Saki had advised him to wear a burqa. "If I have committed any mistake, I apologise for that," he told reporters after paying obeisance at the dargah. He had come here to seek blessings and success for his upcoming film Aap ka Suroor to be released this Friday when he is making a debut as an actor in the tinsel town.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=7d595147-1a88-41ae-9692-fd4d37d74f9c&MatchID1=4486&TeamID1=8&TeamID2=10&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1120&PrimaryID=4486&Headline=EMBurqa%2fEM-clad+Himesh+stirs+row+in+dargah :hysterical:

Family's winner becomes a loser and loser a winner August 1 2002 01wldroulette.jpg The name of the game is not always what it seems to be, Sean Gardiner writes from New York. One son was named Loser, the other Winner. One became a policeman and was eventually promoted to detective. The other fell into the life of a small-time crook, racking up at least 31 arrests before being jailed for two years. But for the brothers Lane it was not a case of their unique names sealing their fates. "I went a totally separate route right from the start," said Loser Lane, 41, a detective in the South Bronx. Loser, a star student and athlete, went on scholarship to an elite prep school, on to Lafayette College in Pennsylvania, and then joined the force. Winner's life has gone the other way. Now 44, Winner last month completed a two-year jail sentence for breaking into a car. He is living in a homeless shelter in upstate New York, shuttling back and forth between it and the city trying to get his life on track. Why did he commit so many crimes? "It's just some situations I got in," Winner said. Loser said of his brother: "Most of the crimes are minor crimes. He's just kooky, not a heavy drinker, some domestic violence problems, but was never a heavy drinker, never into drugs ... He's just not all there, I think." The brothers rarely see each other, though Winner will phone Loser when he is short of money, but they are no longer close. "I'm a cop," said Loser, who is known as Lou on the job. "And I have a way with me, I don't tolerate a lot." The Lane boys ran in the same circles while growing up in public housing in Harlem, where their names never seemed to arouse curiosity or ridicule from the neighbourhood kids. "When you're young you don't know that it's a bad name, and by the time you hit grade school, everybody knows you. It was a regular thing," Loser Lane said. It helped that Loser was the youngest of eight brothers and sisters and that he was a natural athlete, admired by the other kids for his on-field achievements. The story of how Loser got his name is simple. The day he was born, their late father, Robert, asked his daughter what to name the baby. "My dad comes home and asks my oldest sister what to name me and she said, 'Well, we've got a Winner, why don't we have a Loser?' And there you go." While Loser's friends had no problem calling him by his name, his teachers and other adults "couldn't bring themselves to call me Loser", so he became Lou.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/31/1027926917671.html

The king of the jungle doesn't frighten the lion whisperer By GLENYS ROBERTS - 26th June 2007 commentIconSm.gif Animal behaviourist Kevin Richardson has such an intimate bond with big cats that he can spend the night curled up with them without the slightest fear of attack. Richardson, 32, who is based in a wildlife conservation area near Johannesburg in South Africa, works his unusual magic on other species too. Cheetahs, leopards and even unpredictable hyenas hold no threats for him. LionkissDM2606_468x406.jpgThis adult male is comfortable enough with animal behaviourist Kevin Richardson to permit a gentle kiss enlarge.gif So instinctively in tune is he with these beasts, whose teeth are sharp enough to bite through thick steel, that mother hyenas even allow him to hold their newborn cubs without pouncing to the rescue. But lions are his favourite. He lavishes them with unconditional love, he says, treating each individual differently, speaking to them, caressing them and, above all, treating them with respect. Lion5DM2606_486x465.jpg Five-year-old females Meg and Amy see Kevin as one of their own enlarge.gif A former student of human physiology who once worked with pre and post-operative human patients, Kevin turned to animals ten years ago when he came to the conclusion that he could trust a lion over one of his own kind every time - well, nearly every time. A close encounter with an aggressive four-year-old male in the early days taught him a lesson he has not forgotten. The animal pinned him to the ground and started biting him until something about Kevin's passive attitude stopped him in his tracks. Lion3DM2606_468x406.jpg Kevin rolls around with Tau and Napoleon, two adult brother lions enlarge.gif Kevin says he is most confident with animals he has known since birth, but claims he can become close friends with any lion less than a year old, when it is still flexible enough to accept him as part of its own pride. "I have to rely on my own instincts to gauge an animal or a situation, and I will not approach a creature if something doesn't feel right," he says. "I don't use sticks, whips or chains, just patience. It may be dangerous, but this is a passion for me, not a job." LionsplitDM2606_468x200.jpgCuddles and love bites are all part of 'play' fighting
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=464353&in_page_id=1770 :bird: :bird:

Do people really write them with their own blood?:hysterical::hysterical: A guy used to send them to me...maine usse ek din pakad kar poocha...kyon murgiyan marta rehta hai idiot?.....bechara !

Do people really write them with their own blood?:hysterical::hysterical: A guy used to send them to me...maine usse ek din pakad kar poocha...kyon murgiyan marta rehta hai idiot?.....bechara !
yeah..many guys ...do this stuff..just to show a girl that they are serious...this means..they are not serious..and just want to undress them...and their love is lust basically... this is what i have deduced...from my experience so far...

But what didyou do it for? Aur kahan se khoon nikalte the....finger tip ....ya kabhi gir gaye...khoon nikla to socha...ek prem patra bhi likh doon lage haath?
finger tip yaar...nothing great..if you would try it yourself.. just the first cut is where it needs all the courage...uske baad..dabate jao..nikalta jayega... being a bio student..i used a new Blade..and disposed it afterwards..and after i finished the letter...i cleaned my hand with savlon and just covered it with band-aid... and regarding my intension..well...she was the best looking girl in my locality..and i had to do something extraordinary to woo her....and i succeeded...:wink_smile:

That prick on the finger tips is the worst man...i always jump and make a big scene every time I have to give blood test.......:tounge_smile: Anyways ...glad tumhara khoon barbaad nahi hua....a chumma is a good reward.... What kind of chumma BTW......sisterly or the non sisterly...french influenced one?:giggle:

That prick on the finger tips is the worst man...i always jump and make a big scene every time I have to give blood test.......:tounge_smile: Anyways ...glad tumhara khoon barbaad nahi hua....a chumma is a good reward.... What kind of chumma BTW......sisterly or the non sisterly...french influenced one?:giggle:
they say..a guy his first puff..and a girl her first kiss..never forget. but in my case...it was my first kiss....which i will never forget..and obviously..it was a frenchy...:kiss:

Whats not to understand ? Muslim star wanted to go to pilgrimage but didnt want a 100 people fanclub trailing behind him...so he wore the burkha. Big effin deal! I'd have done the same.

Whats not to understand ? Muslim star wanted to go to pilgrimage but didnt want a 100 people fanclub trailing behind him...so he wore the burkha. Big effin deal! I'd have done the same.
you wore a burqa CC ? never knew you had a fan-club trailing you all the time :wink_smile: Or maybe you just dont want DR to see you.... :haha:

CC..yaar yeh kuch jyada ho Gaya... don;t tell me now..that even you are some rock star or some celebrity that you would need burqa to hide your identity...
Well if Sachin can put on fake daari-mooch to step out of his Mumbai residence, why cant some rock star/celebrity wear a niqaab or a burkha to conceal identity ?!

himesh != muslim.
Okay..not muslim...still..a pop star wearing a burkha going to a muslim shrine is nothing big...stars when not interested in PR campaign and when they genuinely want to go somewhere often disguise themselves so that they can have a good time and not get beseeched by the papparazi and autograph-hunters at every corner.

A pop star wearing a burkha going to a muslim shrine is nothing big...stars when not interested in PR campaign and when they genuinely want to go somewhere often disguise themselves so that they can have a good time and not get beseeched by the papparazi and autograph-hunters at every corner.
A pop-star not interested in PR ? This entire drama was FOR publicity. Why would he want to go to a muslim shrine ? and then decide to wear a burqa ? and then get "caught" doing it ? all for bloddy publicity. Pity those who are having a serious discussion on the intentions of this Himesh guy.